2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah. Realized this dudes other worldly arm talent when we had joint practices with the Chargers and all the QBs did a throwing challenge. Dude was EFFORTLESSLY throwing missiles. He's a damn cyborg. Keep in mind Trey Lance was in here who’s a freak athlete in his own right and Herbert makes them all look like Peyton Manning during his last season.

Yeah. Realized this dudes other worldly arm talent when we had joint practices with the Chargers and all the QBs did a throwing challenge. Dude was EFFORTLESSLY throwing missiles. He's a damn cyborg. Keep in mind Trey Lance was in here to who’s a freak athlete himself and Herbert makes them all look like Peyton Manning during his last season.

that’s straight genetics right there with his arm. Pure raw arm strength and velocity. Him, Mahomes and Josh Allen.

casper90403 casper90403 The element of him being there and fully healthy feels like 30% likely, the impetus to win is true. Because RBs do have shelf lives like we all would’ve wanted Le’Veon’s early-mid years in Pitt, but not from the time he started holding out. It’s risky, but also, I understand why you push him to play if he’s good with it.

I need the Rams to win the the division put $43 on it a month ago to win $300 lessssssgo :lol: Cards stock down.

He's the definition of being smart and maxing out ones physical ability. I read his wiki and dudes pathway to the league is wild. Mans walked on at Clemson at 5’10 155 prolly running like a 4.8.
counted out everywhere he's been. Still probably counted out to this day. Dude looks like one hit away from having his chest caved in.

I'm amazed. I thought his ceiling was 40 catches and 500 yards at best. I respect it.

but was he going miss those incentives?

was arians trying get him to go back in the game?

plus they had a whole other game in addition to what was remaining in that game?
Thats why AB story seems a lot more credible.

A dude that's onnthe verge on cashing out, refusing to play because he feels hurt and not 100% makes more sense thaf he quitting on the team.

Thats why AB story seems a lot more credible.

A dude that's onnthe verge on cashing out, refusing to play because he feels hurt and not 100% makes more sense thaf he quitting on the team.

im not trying make sense of something that I won’t have all the details

but even based on what has been provided by AB, it ain’t making those people look terrible or even bad in my view

Heads up, streaming free on the (pea)Cock right now

images (1).jpeg

I know it's jokes.....but I would be truly worried about Antonio Brown. I wonder if Tom is gonna try to help him, or if he'd even accept any help.

Related, Calvin Ridley never came back. :frown:

Good call out. Any one heard anything on how he’s doing?

No clue at all

Nope it’s been quiet since about the 2nd or 3rd week of him being out

Some of the tweets about Ridley, esp from so called Falcons fans, are just :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom