2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that the Broncos are officially put up for sale the day this news comes out.

The timing isn't a coincidence with this info now, they're getting sued too :lol:

FKijzDzXoAQ7fOQ

Elway looking real bad out here...

They were def tryna get ahead of this story knowing it was in the works

That's not the point though is it

It confirms what everyone with sense suspected about the Rooney rule, teams don't actually give a **** about giving fair chances and give token interviews for cover without any interest in actually giving those opportunities to minority coaches.

Not even to mention the Dolphins literally paying to tank...
Yup, going thru the motions to say you went thru the motions IS the scandal here. Not that he wasn't hired.

Giants are definitely racist. Mara said he couldn’t bring in Kaep because of some letters he received but had no issue bringing in Jake Fromm that said only elite white people should be allowed to have guns.

The team passes on black QBs and drafts and keeps Daniel Jones, who would be out of the league if he was black. I gotta keep hearing local media say he wants to win and is a good kid. **** HIM.

I wanted Flores bad, instead we get this slob that hasn’t been a HC before, how well did that work out for us with McAdoo and Judge?

Ross, wow. I don’t know how he keeps the team after all this. Unless they can somehow prove that’s not true but if there’s evidence, he’s gotta sell.

Giants and Dolphins, two ****in clown shows.

Elway is also a POS. Wanted to trade for Kaep until he took that knee. No longer wanted him. **** him too.

MAGA Brady probably mad as hell right now.

maybe i’m stupid but how is trying to get brady to join the dolphins during the off-season of his free agency considered tampering ?

The fact that it's a class action suit makes me wonder exactly what other smoking guns they've got along with who the other plaintiffs are...:nerd:

They wouldn't go this far or be advised to if they didn't have even more stuff in the chamber, the reveal today alone 100% has the league scrambling rn.

League's got a real mess on their hands that they won't be able to just scrub away and turn the page on like with Grudens emails.

People always said Gruden was only indicative of the larger mindset that's likely the norm in league circles and that's proving to be the case with time

Even when they wine and dine these black/brown coaches it’s not on the team’s dine.

Good for Coach Flores. He’ll be coaching at Evander Childs HS in The Bronx when this will finish.

Seriously I’m rooting for him. He def shouldn’t have been fired in the first place. To keep the attention and competitive fire of players playing in Miami for the Dolphins is feat in itself.

I want to see Rodger have to speak to it.
I want to see Ross have to speak to it.
I want to see Schefter have to speak to it.
I want to see Florio have to speak to it.

I want them all to burn. If it catches Jerry Jones too, well then hey. :lol:

Excuse my ignorance. Why does Brian Flores deserve a HC job?

I don't like DaBoll, but he is riding Allen and the Bills offense coat tail. What did Flores do in Miami and prior?

That's not to say Brian Flores doesn't have a case/point. Bieniemy should of have had a HC job already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom