2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t ever want to see someone deprived of what they love but I don’t see how the NFL hasn’t just banned dude from the league. All of this is so heinous they’d probably save a bunch of backlash if they just washed their hands of him.

The only issue with that is while many players may look at him funny style and know he’s a creep, banning him would set a precedent that the players association could not allow.

Idk if I was in the Players Association I’d be like yeah get rid of this **** because you can’t encroach on that weird stuff he’s up to :lol: so who gives a ****

my-man-denzel-washington.gif
I see you in the pizza thread mane :pimp:

8138a3fbc29a39fa8a50b0ab6763afa0.gif

when i heard about the Payton to Miami plan a couple months back or whatever though i started to come off the accidental boomer text belief tho :lol:

if someone told me hoodie only used burners, I’d believe it

i assume dude don’t even text normally because he thinks people can just go ahead and screen shot it.. But he knew every little detail

just like he repeatedly claims to not be a fan of analytics.. but I can’t think of another coach in the league that would want all the info he could possible get his hands on

Yup. Boy might as well just remain a sitting duck. Dude leaves 150-250 yards on the field yearly.

All I ask for is a 3-5 yard scramble on occasion…. Can’t even do that.

And when he DID scramble, fool went 10 yards to far. Dak ain’t to bright.

Look at him vs Russ. Russ averages 32 ypg, Dak averages 17. Putrid.

Dak leaves 15 yards on the field per game. That’s at least 2 extra first downs, smh.

Even Pre-injury, Dak scrambling or escaping the pocket, he still wasn’t worth a damn

0B018E56-6D1E-4054-8BE0-8E32856DE167.jpeg

8B946227-4667-43CF-94DA-7D0F42E31D34.jpeg

Yea just gotta be willing to take the free yards and make things easier on subsequent downs

play the math.. you should be passing on 1st down.. but if teams drop into coverage and give the QB a free say 4-5 yards, take it.. slide and get down, then you’re looking at 2 or even 3 downs to get the remaining 5-6

Last edited:
Yea just gotta be willing to take the free yards and make things easier on subsequent downs

play the math.. you should be passing on 1st down.. but if teams drop into to coverage and give the QB a free say 4-5 yards, take it.. slide and get down, then you’re looking at 2 or even 3 downs to get the remaining 5-6

I’ve seen this dude (even healthy) have clear gaps to get 2-4 yards on 2nd downs, to make it at least 3rd and manageable, and he throws incomplete

I’ve seen this dude (even healthy) have clear gaps to get 2-4 yards on 2nd downs, to make it at least 3rd and manageable, and he throws incomplete

for all the chip’s issues and stubbornness, he did have some good ideas.. you just had to be smarter about using them

but him making comparisons with basketball are smart in theory

you want a PG who is willing and can shot to some degree.. you don’t want scoring to be their primary focus, unless you got someone else thar can run your offense

but it’s the same theory to this.. if you PG can’t or is unwilling to shoot, teams will just back off and clog the passing lines or stay home on shooters

if your QB is constantly going take the free yards.. DC gotta account for the shh.. so DBs and LBs gotta be a step slow in coverage, dline can’t just attack on the rush.. or you go zone and worrying about areas.. but at least you’re giving them that extra element to account for

Yup. Boy might as well just remain a sitting duck. Dude leaves 150-250 yards on the field yearly.

All I ask for is a 3-5 yard scramble on occasion…. Can’t even do that.

And when he DID scramble, fool went 10 yards to far. Dak ain’t to bright.

Look at him vs Russ. Russ averages 32 ypg, Dak averages 17. Putrid.

Dak leaves 15 yards on the field per game. That’s at least 2 extra first downs, smh.

Even Pre-injury, Dak scrambling or escaping the pocket, he still wasn’t worth a damn

0B018E56-6D1E-4054-8BE0-8E32856DE167.jpeg

8B946227-4667-43CF-94DA-7D0F42E31D34.jpeg

Russ was getting over 7 yrds a run in '14...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom