2024 NBA Draft Thread

It’s kind of hard in a guard driven league to have a big prospect come close to those level of guard or wing prospects. You have to be a ridiculously talented big to go #1 in a strong draft today with guards. Look at most of the top bigs in the league right now and think about how many were #1 overall picks. Only KAT?
Yeah I agree with you 100%. But Evan is trending to be that good. Not saying I'd take him #1 but he's making a case to at least be considered

It’s kind of hard in a guard driven league to have a big prospect come close to those level of guard or wing prospects. You have to be a ridiculously talented big to go #1 in a strong draft today with guards. Look at most of the top bigs in the league right now and think about how many were #1 overall picks. Only KAT?

Do you think Wiseman goes #1 if he plays a full season or nah?

If Minnesota gets the #2 or #3 pick, would they opt for the hometown kid in Suggs? Or finally get a ****ing power forward in Mobley? (maybe even Kuminga- still have no idea about the kid)

Twin Towers seems ridiculous in this era but honestly those are two really skilled bigs and I believe Mobley can play the 4 and not hurt KAT and vice versa

If Minnesota gets the #2 or #3 pick, would they opt for the hometown kid in Suggs? Or finally get a ****ing power forward in Mobley? (maybe even Kuminga- still have no idea about the kid)

Twin Towers seems ridiculous in this era but honestly those are two really skilled bigs and I believe Mobley can play the 4 and not hurt KAT and vice versa
Absolutely IMO, Minnesota has too many wings already. I say they make a trade soon though.

I also think Suggs can play off ball with another lead guard. His competitiveness is tough to turn down

Seems like motivation is what was the criticism of Mobley during his senior year

Yeah I agree with you 100%. But Evan is trending to be that good. Not saying I'd take him #1 but he's making a case to at least be considered
Completely misread your post, my bad. Yea, I love Mobley he’s the prototype for the type of big who can be an elite two way player on the next level.
Do you think Wiseman goes #1 if he plays a full season or nah?
For me personally, no chance. Not sure that he would’ve really thrived in the college game. He’s still super raw and wouldn’t be playing a pace and space game with a shooter like Steph on the court that he is now. But who knows. I also wouldn’t have drafted him over LaMelo :lol:. Bigs who aren’t a perimeter threat or great passers are not top 2 picks IMO. He’s projecting as a high level rim runner, guy who can run the floor, rim protector and a guy who can potentially do some switching on the perimeter. I’d rather swing for the fences on a guard with star potential.

I’m not putting 100% of my stock into what happens in 6 months of college basketball. Jalen Green is as good as Suggs.

Good game from Sharife. They blew a lead, but this Arkansas team is for real TOUGH. They threw a Box-1 and were doubling him at half court. Which led to a comeback. Auburn doesn’t know how to counter that. Still ended up with 25/5/5

Would be a reach, but Scottie Barnes in Minnesota (if they kept their pick) sounds ideal.

Good game from Sharife. They blew a lead, but this Arkansas team is for real TOUGH. They threw a Box-1 and were doubling him at half court. Which led to a comeback. Auburn doesn’t know how to counter that. Still ended up with 25/5/5

Feel like your feelings will be confirmed whether you like or dislike Cooper as a prospect lol

- Long-term potential has given Kentucky's Brandon Boston Jr. a pass early on. But that pass is expiring. Confidence in Boston continues to fall with each Kentucky loss and poor effort at both ends from the freshman wing. He's trending downward toward the 20s on my board after starting at No. 2.

Kid could have stayed home and would have been a top 5-7 pick :smh:

Back
Top Bottom