2024 NBA Draft Thread

The most impressive thing is how he came in his first game and looked like he was playing the game at a different speed than everyone else. I mean, that's kinda crazy I know he was practicing but still. To come in cold turkey and put up numbers and just look like you're in mid season form bodes well

Yeah the shiftiness seems elite, jumps off the screen. Can down and upshift with ease, get to whatever spot he wants. Really hoping he can shoot, at least his FT's are going in

His passing is on Lamelo's level

Not many NBA point guards can make the pass he made at the 1:58 mark. I said it before, his change of pace is at an elite level.

7:00 mark he's toying around with the competition

I see the potential in Zaire Williams, I feel like he could be a 3 level scorer and right now he's in my top 6-7. But god damb I'll say it again he got them Bambi legs and it prevents him from having an effective handle/drive off the dribble. Feel like he's always falling or getting knocked off balance

Watching him size up right now was straight comedy, he tried like 5 different shakes and then got called for a travel cuz he literally stayed in place and the defender didn't bite on anything :rofl:

He has to have higher hopes than Ulis right? I don't follow HS ball as close as you guys just go off what I see in YT vids and write ups

That ****** can’t shoot to save his life. Really talented otherwise.

Not really sure what he is though if the jumper can’t come around. NBA teams going to hunt him every time down the floor. And can guard him differently.

That joint ugly but he got a wholeeee lot of stuff you can’t teach.

It look so lazy, and “too cool” :lol:. ***** be shooting like he not 6ft lol. I don’t get it. I think he can improve it tho. Cuz his touch on floaters and other **** is nice.

And like you said....he got a whole lot of ***** that’s so far ahead of the schedule, and some you can’t teach.

That ****** can’t shoot to save his life. Really talented otherwise.

Not really sure what he is though if the jumper can’t come around. NBA teams going to hunt him every time down the floor. And can guard him differently.

Why do YOU do THIS? :lol: :smh:

But one thing I’m noticing to your point on guarding differently, is how nba teams are beginning to guard smaller guards. Especially ones who need the ball in their hands as sole playmakers..... And can get taken out by face guarding etc. even luka be going thru this at times. And he big/physical, but it’s a thing. Seeing the box-1 and triangle and twos etc. This is how they are combating the spacing and 3 making from the lead playmaking guards etc.

Really interested to see the adjustments. I hate gimmick defenses man, but it’s looking like the way.

Back
Top Bottom