2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like Memphis has some dominoes to fall (Bledsoe + maybe Adams?). Have some cap space. I'm really hoping they build on their good season and do right by Ja

One of those teams who could def be on the come up if they continue to stay the course

Assuming their main target, Lowry, is off the board, I don’t really see why it makes a ton of sense to not just bring Lonzo back. Can just trade him down the line if you feel like it’s necessary. Devonte Graham’s skill set isn’t helping that team. At all.

All you need to know about Schroder is Bron/AD decided they trusted to have the ball in Westbrook's hands more.
Someone asked about him on a Mavs pod and it got shut down because apparently Dirk doesn't like him. :lol: :lol:

Devonte same level as Shroeder . Devonte be having a lot of 3/12 shooting nights cause hes just a jumpshooter

Lonzo should just transition to being a 3&D secondary playmaker now that he can actually hit a 3
He'd flourish in that role with primary ballhandling duties being relegated to someone else

Lonzo should just transition to being a 3&D secondary playmaker now that he can actually hit a 3
He'd flourish in that role with primary ballhandling duties being relegated to someone else
Isn't that basically what he already is doing now though? Feel like Zion and Ingram were definitely doing more of the initiating in the halfcourt. Lozno is a PG in transition and a 3 and D SG in the halfcourt. High level role player.

Isn't that basically what he already is doing now though? Feel like Zion and Ingram were definitely doing more of the initiating in the halfcourt. Lozno is a PG in transition and a 3 and D SG in the halfcourt. High level role player.
I mean full-time including a position change. I don't want him to go somewhere and have dumbass coaches and fans demand he be a creator because he's the starting point. Just lean fully into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom