2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
all 3 of Schroder, Fournier and Oladipoin in NY....

nickmaz96

I'm happy Steph signed that extension. I honestly was worried he was going to hold off because of the draft results lol.

Summer 2022 was always the plan. We'll do 1 year deals with team options in the 2nd year.

Good chance Fournier is the one guy we'll give more than 1 year to though. Too much smoke there. Good to fill at least one need with a solid starting scoring SG.

I still want Sexton.

Who y'all striking out on next summer?

Team is a lot more respectable now.

Should be a lot less striking out if we can be a playoff team again and stay flexible.

I'm just glancing at the potential free agents. The list is pretty thin. Zach Lavine seems to be the biggest name on the list.

I'm just glancing at the potential free agents. The list is pretty thin. Zach Lavine seems to be the biggest name on the list.

Look at the ones with player options too. They wont be picking those up, everyone wants a bigger contract. Not saying we're getting these guys, but the list is legit.

Kyrie
Kemba
Westbrook
Rozier
Sexton
Rubio
Jalen Brunson

Lavine
Beal
Harden

Durant
Jimmy Butler
TJ Warren

****** just love the attention, be taking all the meetings knowing they ain't about to go to a place just to use leverage for more money from their intended destination. I ain't even mad though. I'd have every gm putting me in the finest hotels, all the drugs, women, alcohol (not Presti though, he takes prospects to the Bombing Memorial- important to the city's history sure, but not something that's going to sell people on OKC), then just go where I was going to go anyways.

Look at the ones with player options too. They wont be picking those up, everyone wants a bigger contract. Not saying we're getting these guys, but the list is legit.

Kyrie
Kemba
Westbrook
Rozier
Rubio

Lavine
Beal
Harden

Durant
Jimmy Butler
TJ Warren
Kyrie, Harden, Durant and Jimmy might be off the board by the end of the month because they are eligible for extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom