2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
5362967dc536b.image.jpg

I say and keep saying it. Pop is most overrated coach in history. Guy is an idiot. Bring coach K back tonight.

embarrassing lost. One Great player and 5 ok players and you can’t beat them? Yeah I get the world has caught up, these guys play in the nba BS. Save it.
the talent this team has, game should have been done at the half. Tatum is buns too. Overrated as ****!!

Pop is not the coach for this team. Coach K won big tournaments (2014) with lesser talent than this team has. When will USA basketball learn that these NBA coaches rarely work out for international tournaments.

Eh, John Thompson is the reason they went pro because he was awful in '88. Still, I think a college coach with pedigree is the way to go, but I don't even know who that is at this point.

Eh, John Thompson is the reason they went pro because he was awful in '88. Still, I think a college coach with pedigree is the way to go, but I don't even know who that is at this point.

At least college coaches have the time to commit to Team USA and players don't have to fear that their coach has an agenda when the regular season comes back. Pop has been at the helm for the last two disastrous tournaments. Pathetic.

Bomani pointed this out this out. That '88 team only lost once and by 8 points. They got a bad rap and still won silver :lol:

They went 7-1 with college kids. It was the fact that they lost to the Soviet Union which was the big deal.

Very happy to see it. No more just picking random guys to go cause other countries are not close in terms of talent.

You need to put together an actual team. My favorite USA Team was the 2010 World Championship Team. Coach K told Durant to carry them offensively and everyone else played a role. Iggy and Odom were huge for that team.

You need to put together an actual team. My favorite USA Team was the 2010 World Championship Team. Coach K told Durant to carry them offensively and everyone else played a role. Iggy and Odom were huge for that team.
Billups too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom