2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

1*hiy5FEHiC_aNoUY05PL2jA.gif

that chris paul contract the craziest thing i've seen in a minute. as flagrant as his last one. Mans literally just got wwrist surgery today. I'm dead

3/$58M guaranteed for Fournier: LOLKNICKS

4/$72 guaranteed for Tim Hardaway Jr: Good deal
It's probably a year longer than I'd want for either but when you're not currently a free agent destination or contender then you have to overpay. No idea what the Knciks are doing generally, though. Bringing back Burks, Rose and Noel on overpays too.

Should still have money for one more starter level player. There's still some names out there

Also still waiting on that Dragic buy out
Add a Powell or Oubre or someone like that and this is as good as you could’ve hoped for, I think.

Would guess there’s probably a deal somewhere down the line to shuffle out one of Maxi/Powell, maybe Brunson.

22 mil. Why are we wasting our cap space with Zach Collins. Can we just draft people from the G-League. I’m absolute done with this team. Management gone to ****. Nothing makes sense. And you have the 2nd highest cap going in. I can’t no more. Feel like a damn Knicks or Sac fan

22 mil. Why are we wasting our cap space with Zach Collins. Can we just draft people from the G-League. I’m absolute done with this team. Management gone to ****. Nothing makes sense. And you have the 2nd highest cap going in. I can’t no more. Feel like a damn Knicks or Sac fan
7 million a Year is bad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom