2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
me when the lakers finally sign melo
1627956505309.gif

he needs to fire his agent

Breh.... :smh:

Jeff Green has joined seven of his 10 teams since the 2014-15 season and his last five contracts were for one year or less and at the minimum rate. Green even signed a 10-day contract during one of those stints.

Green has consistently outperformed those deals, but has been stuck on minimum contracts.

It confuses me, but it isn’t frustrating,” Green said in a recent interview. “You know, this stuff, that’s out of my control. I go out and just do the work. And I let my agent handle the logistics of the contract terms, but it is confusing to the point of, ‘What else do I need to do to prove that I’m not a minimum guy?’”

Green said that he would like to stay with the Brooklyn Nets past this year.

“I’d love to settle down in one place,” Green said. “There’s Brooklyn. I’d love to settle down in Brooklyn. I’m not too concerned with the N.B.A. record or how many teams. When you think about it, if I was to play 22 years, played on 15 teams, what does that say? It has no teeth behind it.”

:stoneface:

Got too much money tied up in Giannis-Middleton-Jrue. PJ wasn't even starting until Donte got hurt, and he's eligible for an extension now.
The downfall of many champions before them - shuffling role players around & ending up losing on the margins when it counts.

Tucker not getting 4 years like CP. I woulda gave him the short deal & just bit the luxury tax bullet, easy for me to say :lol:

So the games starting at like 8pm tomorrow?
huh?

luka playing right now

usa spain at 9:40 pm pacific 12:40 am eastern.

italy and france at 1:20am pacific 4:20 am eastern

australia and argebtina at 5am pacific 8 am eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom