2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can tell who can play and fit their styles in this style. guys like kd and dray playing solid

Olympics are crying about ratings but they don’t put USA bs Spain on NBC?

Weird
People dont watch bball in the olympics bro. Games never on network television, even in past years. People that watch the olympics care about swimming, gymnastics and TnF. And then the fringe sports, weights, judo, bikes, fencing, etc. Only basketball fans watch bball, it doesnt bleed over into the other interests, unless some major stars of the past, kobe, bron, mj, magic, etc. Aint nobody checking for KD or khris with a k

its on the nbc sports app. and just login with your cable login info. Then its free. And the app casts, so watching on tv.

It's on the Peacock app live. Gotta have premium though, I just paid the $5
peacock or nbcolympics.com and login with your cable info

Oh I’m watching on the NBC App the whole time on my TV.

I just can’t believe they wouldn’t put it on the main NBC channel if they’re hurting for ratings.

I’d like to think this game would have bigger ratings than volleyball.

some of these guys look lost when they don't have the ball in their hands. so use to playing iso, they forgot how to move without the ball. i don't know if that's on pop or the players

People dont watch bball in the olympics bro. Games never on network television, even in past years. People that watch the olympics care about swimming, gymnastics and TnF. And then the fringe sports, weights, judo, bikes, fencing, etc. Only basketball fans watch bball, it doesnt bleed over into the other interests, unless some major stars of the past, kobe, bron, mj, magic, etc. Aint nobody checking for KD or khris with a k

Yea I know how it works…

But in this particular case I’d really expect the basketball to have bigger ratings than volleyball.

I just can’t believe they wouldn’t put it on the main NBC channel if they’re hurting for ratings.

you think it would have big ratings at 1:30am on tuesday morning?

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 1.34.47 AM.png

folks barely stay up to watch nba playoff games. what makes you think they will watch usa and spain where most people view americans dominate the sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom