2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
1627188042822.jpeg
Credit score prolly at 565

That was the worst defensive performance I’ve seen from Durant since he was a rookie :lol: The one on Fournier was iffy but the 3 on Gobert were all legit, low IQ fouls. With them switching everything they’re going to be in dogfights everytime if that’s the effort Durant is giving on defense. I wonder how honest Dray & Pop will be with him in film session.

11 points scored in the 3rd :lol: They’re falling into the same “trap” that these kinds of teams fall into where the offensive philosophy is equal opportunity nonsense, no real defined roles. So on a lot of possessions it’s unclear what the plan is.

Porrier can’t do anything outside of 3 feet on either end of the floor and I counted ONE ball screen with him in the 3rd, on which Jrue easily got a layup :lol:

Team USA needs someone with height, that can rebound and pass efficiently, and that can be a ball handler but doesn't look to score

HOWEVER most importantly MUST be a top tier defensive player

ExDVMlPXEAARHJJ.jpg
Technically hasn't played for Australia since he was 15 yrs old :lol:
I’d side with aepps20 aepps20 if that ever happened lol

Team USA, realizing they were the Smurfs of the tournament with 6'8" Bam as their "true center" LOL, send an invite to every American center over 6'10" from every NBA franchise and the only one who responded was Javale McGee lol

We be lucky to win a bronze boyz.

Team USA finna find out that the modern game is still about the Inside-out play not three point chucking.

Y'all already know this tho

Team USA, realizing they were the Smurfs of the tournament with 6'8" Bam as their "true center" LOL, send an invite to every American center over 6'10" from every NBA franchise and the only one who responded was Javale McGee lol

We be lucky to win a bronze boyz.

Team USA finna find out that the modern game is still about the Inside-out play not three point chucking.

Y'all already know this tho
So they need Jahlil Okafor basically

So they need Jahlil Okafor basically
All jokes aside, they Need Anthony Davis and Myles Turner for the Goberts and Jokic's of the world.

Guys who can Score and Defend from Inside the paint, and are a threat to score from deep to keep the Jokic's and Gobert's of the world Honest.

Javale and Bam not gonna do that for ya bro.

It bears repeating: "Inside-out"

All jokes aside, they Need Anthony Davis and Myles Turner for the Goberts and Jokic's of the world.

Guys who can Score and Defend from Inside the paint, and are a threat to score from deep to keep the Jokic's and Gobert's of the world Honest.

Javale and Bam not gonna do that for ya bro.

It bears repeating: "Inside-out"
Ifs not like they didnt want those players. They probably declined i dont think theyd willingly line up Javale over them

Team USA needs someone with height, that can rebound and pass efficiently, and that can be a ball handler but doesn't look to score

HOWEVER most importantly MUST be a top tier defensive player

ExDVMlPXEAARHJJ.jpg
Technically hasn't played for Australia since he was 15 yrs old :lol:

He withdrew from their team this year.

https://www.nba.com/news/ben-simmons-withdraws-from-australia-olympic-squad

According to the article, he
plans to use the offseason to “focus on individual skill development.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom