2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he signs with Shanghai he can oversee his apparel production in dem sweat shops personally :pimp:

thats tuff.jpg

I'm confused at the backlash Drummond is getting, he got signed for a minimum last year & people were saying how much he brings down teams, & that was for a contender.....

So why would anyone expect him to get a decent deal & demand big minutes somewhere else?
The number of teams with money in the off-season is greater than the teams with money during the regular season for obvious reasons.

A guy like Javale just got $5M and his counting and advanced numbers are inferior across the board.

I'm confused at the backlash Drummond is getting, he got signed for a minimum last year & people were saying how much he brings down teams, & that was for a contender.....

So why would anyone expect him to get a decent deal & demand big minutes somewhere else?
This is under the assumption that if yo actually kept playing for the Cavs n put his usual double double, he might have tricked another team into giving a decent multi year bag instead of the end of career back up center type deal he got from Philly

Well at least we (Bulls) got a little better. Should be able to at minimum sneak in that last playoff spot now.

This is really confusing me too :lol:. Don't know why people expected a buyout guy to get some blockbuster deal

The number of teams with money in the off-season is greater than the teams with money during the regular season for obvious reasons.

A guy like Javale just got $5M and his counting and advanced numbers are inferior across the board.

Yes but Javale has played his role perfectly for good teams, While Drummond was demanding minutes. Personally i do think Drummond is a better player & is worth more than the minimum. But i remember the reaction in here when the Lakers signed em for the same thing & the sentiment from most was a bit different

Every year…a team picks up Drummond and Whiteside…..and the analysts and nba world look at their raw numbers and size/athleticsm and gush.

And every year, they predictably disappointed

in today's NBA, Javale is the type of center you need. rebound, block shots, and rim run. Drummond and Whiteside are too slow. advanced stats/metrics is BS to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom