2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
E79evu5XMAMx3rV

:lol:

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...-say-guard-oklahoma-city-thunder-agree-buyout is there #s in this article on how much he gave up? Mans didnt literally sacrifice 10's of M's just to not come here did he? OKC Chamber of Commerce is in shambles right now and I am personally offended. storm2006 storm2006 a-friend a-friend me and Kemba could have been a hell of a cortett. I don't believe fam ever touched foot on OKC soil (tbf, our airport is in a crap part of town so he could sleep through that).

The Thunder need to hire me to deal with the Afro American fa's. I am super washed and anti social and poor and obese but I can direct the #####s with money to where the*#&$&# at, the weed,, the food, the black women (more likely the white women), etc and I have only been here 3 years. Like a new hire liason you see in white collar settings. I'd do it for free, justgive me a company CC and a car, so I can look the part. I know Sam just likes to take people to the Bombing Memorial. Great piece of history, I get it, makes the new draftees and I think the team do it every year to get closer to the city, I feel you Sam, it's important. But when ****** is probably doing coke from off a Salvadorian stripper's DD ******* in Miami, sampling all the best strains and perpetually great weather in LA, I don't think it holds up

Warriors probably shoulda made that Simmons deal. They're drafting all these projects that's not gonna help them until 3-4 years from now. I'm not a Simmons fan but you can hide his flaws with Steph and Klay. Him and Dray gives you 2 great defenders. Now they have a roster with dudes on the tail end of their primes and draft projects.
Do you really want him that close to a Kardashian though. That dudes kryptonite, almost need to just fly dude out for the games. To many models would have his nose WIDE open in Cali.
Mans gets to go home to Top 5 DOA Nia Long every day, he'll cope.
I mean no BS, Nia Long at home. Literally would be one of the happiest coaches in the league.
giphy (1).gif

6okovkqgqut61.gif

So the Blazers"
- Added Maclemore, Cody Zeller, and Snell
- Lost Melo, Kanter and Zack Collins
- Retained Powell for 90 mil
- Added Chauncy as their coach

Yeah this roster just got worse and isn't going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom