2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210810_134712.jpg

Surreal man...

I do need that Brodie joint.

Hope Brodie got a jumper coming along with the new grill.

Can’t root for the Lakers tho, despite the Melo tour stop.

NBATV an absolute must this year. Got like 56 teams to follow.

Nah but forealls, say some foreign team offers up the bag for 1 year’s worth of showcasing work. 20MMs to take an inferior team in an inferior league to a title or finals appearance.

*You’re the starting point guard on the Los Angles Lakers featuring AD & Lebron. In your prime, no less. Should be able to put the Sharks on his back for a year.

I’m more than happy with at least a couple of our picks this year, but why the **** did they have to go & miss out on THIS lottery?!

Suggs every bit of a future stud we thought.

I’m more than happy with at least a couple of our picks this year, but why the **** did they have to go & miss out on THIS lottery?!

Suggs every bit of a future stud we thought.
Imagine if your team took Josh Giddey #6, and Sengun at 13 but gave him to a division rival, and Tre Mann at 18. He is listed at 6'5. That dude looks 5'11 155 out there. JRE might be ok, but he was drafted 32 (traded 34 and 36 to get him because they heard he was about to go 33 which is weird)

Does had pants talk?
Not anymore.

But a while back RustyShackleford RustyShackleford showed some posts for old Boardwalk Empire thread when he did.

I think the prevailing theory is that person who used to be had pants was taken over by some kind of meme-posting AI
He use to but then his dad cut his tongue out because he accidentally spilled coffee on his new loafers he got from burlington coat factory.

he’s been posting repetitive memes ever since.
It’s a schtick that I’ll never understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom