2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girl and I decided to pick stupid movie to watch one night and we chose Murder Mystery. I gotta say, it’s one of his better stupid movies.

Happy Gilmore > Waterboy
I saw happy Gilmore but I don't remember it :lol:. I wanna say anger management was good too but don't really remember either

You can rap in 2K now? :stoneface:

86% of the **** in this trailer had nothing to do with basketball

NBA stars are some of the most creative, enthusiastic entrepreneurs in the business world. We wanted to capture the excitement of pursuing side hustles in this year’s MyCAREER by introducing music and fashion storylines that you are free to pursue if they match your interests. That being said, some of our favorite scenes in the game take place in these storylines, so we recommend you check them out, especially if you’ve ever wanted to lay down a track in a professional recording studio. We don’t want to give too much away here, but we’re very excited for the community to see what’s in store for them should they choose to pursue outside interests in these always fascinating industries.

LOL taken from blog

I still get loaded into rec with 3 bots and a ballhog every time I play rec without my boys. 2k22 is days away and they never fixed the matchmaking on 2k21 :lol:

NBA stars are some of the most creative, enthusiastic entrepreneurs in the business world. We wanted to capture the excitement of pursuing side hustles in this year’s MyCAREER by introducing music and fashion storylines that you are free to pursue if they match your interests. That being said, some of our favorite scenes in the game take place in these storylines, so we recommend you check them out, especially if you’ve ever wanted to lay down a track in a professional recording studio. We don’t want to give too much away here, but we’re very excited for the community to see what’s in store for them should they choose to pursue outside interests in these always fascinating industries.

LOL taken from blog
Should've had Kawhi on the cover of 2k this year

I still get loaded into rec with 3 bots and a ballhog every time I play rec without my boys. 2k22 is days away and they never fixed the matchmaking on 2k21 :lol:

we shall see if they actuall did it

we havent had matchmaking in 2k ever i dont think honestly

One of our most requested features over the past few years has been matchmaking. We still love hooping on Affiliation Courts and holding them down, but for those of you who want a matchmaking experience, we’ve got you covered with the introduction of four brand new, 24/7 matchmaking modes that take place in locations throughout the City:

So it’s air up there 2?

Except with Howard Ratner as the scout

anigif_sub-buzz-9615-1577566619-3.gif

LOL taken from blog

I just want my teammates to be better on myCareer

Praying for big Ced.

Looking forward to a rotation of McBride running point with IQ at shooting guard; with Knox, Obi and Sims in the front court when Kemba rests & 🌹 steps up. It’s show & prove time kid if you wanna stay in NYC. Maybe he don’t but his career is on life support. It would be in his best interests to up that motor & work on the defense. That’s all he needs to show this season. Jumper needs consistency but that’ll come with more pt & better quality shots. Everything else, like handles & playmaking can be put on hold for now.

IQ just needs to keep that 3pt % & work on his finishes at the rim. Obi should be starting somewhere pretty soon. He’s got a good foundation with Thibbs & co.

If nothing else, upping the trade value of Obi, Quickley & Knox makes for good pieces of a trade for Zion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom