2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would actually prefer someone act like they never noticed me on NT as opposed to getting hit with the usual "Oh, You think you're special on NT", "I have hated you for years", "you just want to get reps" post I have to deal with whenever I piss off the wrong person.
Remember how self-conscious people used to be about reps?
Then they removed the limit and now we all have tens of thousands :lol:

They had to get rid of them little rep ribbons
With the reps inflation they'd be even more meaningless now :lol:

Because dude rolled his ankle in a summer league game? :lol:
Because he isn’t as good as the other prospects that were still on the board. The 3-4 possessions we did see in the summer league were pretty terrible and he needed a screen every time down just to do anything. I’m very sure he won’t amount to anything special

Yeah when it first started, and you could only give out like 8 a day. And you would tell people you would come back around tomorrow to rep their post :lol:

Dudes would go buck wild in one of the women appreciation threads and hit their limit by 9am

I never really cared about it but they were really good for telling you when someone that was active on NT got banned (since all the reps they gave out got deleted). Especially someone in the Draya Thread, because that is where most of my reps were coming from :lol:

Yeah when it first started, and you could only give out like 8 a day. And you would tell people you would come back around tomorrow to rep their post :lol:

Dudes would go buck wild in one of the women appreciation threads and hit their limit by 9am

I never really cared about it but they were really good for telling you when someone that was active on NT got banned. Especially someone in the Draya Thread, because that is where most of my reps were coming from :lol:

Yup. It was easy to keep track of how many you had back then because the number barely changed and was close to your post count so I always knew when someone got banned or a post of mine that went too far got deleted

I could lose 50 now and have no idea :lol:

I just noticed today due to this discussion that RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and wavycrocket wavycrocket are both over 100K. I don't think I know how to act around them now. #PuttingUpNumbers :nerd:

I remember when I hit "NT Legend"
Thought it was hilarious cuz I was pretty sure no one knew who I was
I'm still pretty sure my SN is not one every NTer knows. "Legend" :lol:

spelling-bee-win.gif

me when i hit NT Legend

I never really cared about it but they were really good for telling you when someone that was active on NT got banned (since all the reps they gave out got deleted). Especially someone in the Draya Thread, because that is where most of my reps were coming from :lol:
Look at you farming reps in the Draya thread like you're something special on NT :smh:

I have hated you for years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom