2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching an alley and going between the legs from the ft line is hella impressive yet most of the commentary around it is “he did the same dunk over and over”

X5CmI73.png

lawdog1 lawdog1 what do you think? Could there be something here?

Anything is possible I guess, but I still don't think a Clippers trade for Wall is happening.

And I don't get why a Rockets team in rebuild mode would want three veterans in their 30s, unless they think they can flip one ore more of those guys for younger players or picks.

Anything is possible I guess, but I still don't think a Clippers trade for Wall is happening.

And I don't get why a Rockets team in rebuild mode would want three veterans in their 30s, unless they think they can flip one ore more of those guys for younger players or picks.
I don’t see it happening either but who knows I guess. Apparently Wall has been with PG in LA… could be nothing, could be something

I don’t see it happening either but who knows I guess. Apparently Wall has been with PG in LA… could be nothing, could be something

clickbait stuff like this is dumb, two rich guys had dinner in a high-profile restaurant in a major US city where one of them lives. let me know when Kawhi and Wall split a carne asada burrito at Los Jilbertos out in Riverside

Like I guess you could argue smoke -> fire, but this is the kind of stuff where Arye Abrahams are born out of

I'm hearing that the clippers are prepared to include newly acquired Eric Bledsoe in a package along with franchise cornerstones Marcus Morris and Luke kennard in exchange for superstar John wall. Story developing

I think it's better to have three medium contracts than one huge contract if I were the Rockets in a rebuild.

Edit:

Kennard, Bledsoe and Ibaka is a no brainer to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom