2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Kuzma's trade value? I feel like I have absolutely no idea. Lakers fans are so dramatic when it comes to him where he's either a very good role player or he's completely worthless and no in-between :lol:

Kyle Kuzma is *** bro. As a fan of basketball, you want to throw something at the tv watching Kuz play bc you KNOW he's capable of so much more.

He's like when Harrison was with the Warriors or Batum with Portland.

The thing is though, that he has the mentality to be a killer so I won't be in the least bit surprised if he flourishes once he escapes LBJ's gravity.

Kuz won a ring. Why continue to be a role player when you can aim for 20 ppg on a **** team and hope for a big *** contract in 2 years?

Ppg gets players paid and I can see him putting up numbers on a garbage team.

Last edited:

:wow:

Kawhii is such a wildcard. Gotta love it. :lol:

Also just heard Sedano say that there are rumblings that Sexton may be out in Cleveland?? He suggested maybe packaging him with Love.

NBA off-season ******* in full effect. :lol:

We still got two threads doe.

Who flinches first

giphy-downsized-large (6).gif

team usa staying in the olympic village or do they have their own yacht?
can't imagine them sleeping on them little cardboard beds :lol

Walking into the Olympic locker room/hotel right after winning the chip has to be one of the greatest feelings for an NBA player.

Only happens to a select few every 4 years.

Kyire in 2016, along with LBJ in 2012, Pip in 92/96 and MJ in 92.

Walking into the Olympic locker room/hotel right after winning the chip has to be one of the greatest feelings for an NBA player.

Only happens to a select few every 4 years.

Kyire in 2016, along with LBJ in 2012, Pip in 92/96 and MJ in 92.
Yeah gotta be a dope vibe to double up on that gold in the same of a few weeks

Anyone else get the Penny treatment? Walking into the Olympic locker room/hotel finding out your superstar teammate is ghosting you
mjcry1 (1).png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom