2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeeon is Def like those football cats who grew up in SEC country and became stars on the field. I knew a few of them when I went to school in GA.Them dudes fetishize AWG’s, and they too fetishize them. It’s a wild dynamic.
1632763806443.gif

Zion with them chains. He need to do like his uncle, and get the eaaring. Instead of an LT, thunderbolt, just make it a Z.

C454A8C1-AC1A-4EED-918E-597B4D73191B.jpeg

This also made me realize that we are so accustomed to black cat rocking hoop earrings, that we don’t even notice it anymore.

D0F47B14-522D-4951-ABDA-7522D2A63E40.jpeg

Mike Rock black diamonds now. But his earring game been crazy. Barry bonds too.

Not to derail but do any of y’all play the piano? I was thinking of getting a baby grand for the crib because it would be a dope piece but I feel like I have to know how to play it :lol: Trying to get my John Legend on for the yambs at the night cap :pimp:

I play the MPC

Zion with them chains. He need to do like his uncle, and get the eaaring. Instead of an LT, thunderbolt, just make it a Z.

This also made me realize that we are so accustomed to black cat rocking hoop earrings, that we don’t even notice it anymore.

D0F47B14-522D-4951-ABDA-7522D2A63E40.jpeg

Mike Rock black diamonds now. But his earring game been crazy. Barry bonds too.
I wasn’t even that good at baseball growing up, and I love MJ, but this might be the GOAT earring wearing athlete to me

40B79994-04EC-4F9F-AE7D-D15B5B7B82E2.jpeg

I still rock that hat backwards to this day. That and the Green/Yellow Athletics hat are GOAT fitted to me

Last edited:
Who said that? :lol:

That was definitely a thing. In here and in the media. ****** that don't even post in the sports forum was coming in here for that one.

Bron going to get even more defensive when the media asks him about vaccinations? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom