2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers won the chip in 2020 shooting only 35% from 3 in the playoffs.
Bucks just won shooting 32% from 3 playoffs.

If you can rebound and dominate the paint/generate easy looks, you can still win at a very high level in this league.

Y'all going to be looking sad come June.

almost forgot.
tenor (27) 2.GIF

Lakers won the chip in 2020 shooting only 35% from 3 in the playoffs.
Bucks just won shooting 32% from 3 playoffs.

If you can rebound and dominate the paint/generate easy looks, you can still win at a very high level in this league.

Y'all going to be looking sad come June.

bron, AD, KCP and Rondo all shot over 38% from 3 in the playoffs

Lakers just throwing anything at the wall and seeing what sticks. At least it's for decent players, Brother Buss would've sold the farm to keep Schröeder and acquire Dean Wade

As a Wiz fan, I don’t see Beal staying the whole year, tbh wouldn’t be surprised if he’s traded before the seasons starts. With a year playing together, I thought Beal and Westbrook would have been a good backcourt combo to go into the season.

bron, AD, KCP and Rondo all shot over 38% from 3 in the playoffs

So what? The team overall was a horrible shooting 3 point team all regular season and it didn't matter. They had timely shooting in the playoffs.

Bucks were a great 3pt shooting team during the regular season, putrid during the playoffs.

And if you want to go back even further the Raptors were under 35% as well for the playoffs.

It's just not as important as y'all make it out to the the lack thereof if you can rebound and got the home run hitters.

There's several ways to skin a cat, but I'll let the NT experts cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom