2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to just get all these guys who "should still be on a roster" and put them in Seattle and Vegas for expansion. Do it Silver
2r59emq.gif

You’re denying how much has gone wrong?

-Kyrie signing, disaster
-Hayward signing, disaster
-Kemba signing, disaster
-No first round draft picks post Jays have really panned out. (Time lord tbd)
-Ainge “best GM in the league” gone
-Stevens “best coach in the league” “promoted”

Looks like a curse to me.

Also let’s stop praising making the ECF so highly.

Lil Zeke karma like...

tenor.gif

I personally love to see it though.

Udonis was fat as hell when he graduated from college, went overseas and only ate Big Macs because of the language barrier, then came to the NBA in impeccable shape. And NBA money is different, when you think this is how a Udonis Haslem lives

Monta went from having a decent couple of years as a bench scorer in Dallas to the streets expeditiously.

At 31. Weird deal.

Who were the Bulls bidding against? :lol: Worst contract signing this summer.

I don't necessarily think they were bidding against any other team, just the Spurs.
Initially the rumors coming out was a S&T between Markkanen/Derozan. I just think that somewhere along the line talks broke down.
Pretty sure the salaries were prob agreed upon and both players were cool. Then either the Spurs/Bulls started asking for too much and things got messy.
When the trade fell apart the Bulls were basically left to pick up the tab or completely lose out on Demar.
The thing about it here is that the previous regime was notorious for pinching pennys and lying to players.

As a sign of new management's way of handling things and good will toward every free agent player and they're agents going forward, the Bulls bit the bullet and opened up they're wallets.
Like I previously said I don't mind the team spending like drunken sailors, but I do mind them giving away 1st rounders like we drafting from the mid 20's every year.

He started at Dallas...
I’m confused by this but didn’t he start in Golden State? All in all, the man had a 12 year career and is still getting paid by Indy despite not being in the league since 2017. I’m sure he’s just bored but is doing just fine

Monta went from having a decent couple of years as a bench scorer in Dallas to the streets expeditiously.

At 31. Weird deal.
He wore out his welcome in Dallas right? I think it happened in Indy, plus he lost his first step while having no three ball to boot.

I’m confused by this but didn’t he start in Golden State? All in all, the man had a 12 year career and is still getting paid by Indy despite not being in the league since 2017. I’m sure he’s just bored but is doing just fine
He started on every team he was on except his rookie year at GS and his last year in Indy

Udonis was fat as hell when he graduated from college, went overseas and only ate Big Macs because of the language barrier, then came to the NBA in impeccable shape. And NBA money is different, when you think this is how a Udonis Haslem lives

UD is a boss but this house kinda represents the argument people always get on here where they say “I can get a bigger house for X in X place.” Yeah it’s BIG… but it’s a pretty ugly McMansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom