Not open for further replies.
FBD

Edit...
that thang poking tho
6120E9CC-DEB1-4404-9101-42456D6714D7.png

Bron tried to get in her dms back in 2015 or so too smh

Apparently AB ****ed Poyers wife

man I love white women

this why I don’t just assume because someone f’n black dudes that they actually care about black people or issues (see however many kardashians)

or when white dudes claim they got an Asian fetish

but would hope for your kids sake you actually try to learn some sh to fully understand the world that your blood is going have to face from their perspective

this why I don’t just assume because someone f’n black dudes that they actually care about black people or issues (see however many kardashians)

or when white dudes claim they got an Asian fetish

but would hope for your kids sake you actually try to learn some sh to fully understand the world that your blood is going have to face from their perspective
As an asian, I HATE it when white dudes acting like they are hip to the issues that minorities face. Like nah, you still voted for trump. There’s def a “servant” fetish that people have towards Asian women

Here I thought TB leaving last offseason made big waves :lol:

This offseason might be shaping up to be like the 2010 NBA offseason in terms of league paradigm shifting moves on tap

At least half of those dudes will be back with their teams I think.

Rodgers
Dak
Goff
Wentz
Jameis
Trubisky
Darnold

As an asian, I HATE it when white dudes acting like they are hip to the issues that minorities face. Like nah, you still voted for trump. There’s def a “servant” fetish that people have towards Asian women

my girl is Chinese and until we got together I fully didn’t appreciate a lot of shh

but the dumb shh that just openly slides :smh:

like I have no idea how anyone but straight white males in a certain tax bracket could just ignore everything else with trump

554F3E93-8E66-4FB2-AACA-E1EF0AC83321.jpeg

Fields went from being the consensus #2 for weeks to not being in the Top 5 or ever top 4 of QBs taken

i like kyle pitts, but he's a solid 3 after ja'marr and devonta for me

also micah parsons could take a serious slide on draft night....

:nerd:

I can’t see the Dolphins not go receiver and the Panthers not drafting a QB

hard for me to see mac jones in the top 10

zero clue what happens with micah parsons

and also hard for me not to see at least 2 WRs not in the top 10

554F3E93-8E66-4FB2-AACA-E1EF0AC83321.jpeg

Fields went from being the consensus #2 for weeks to not being in the Top 5 or ever top 4 of QBs taken

I feel after the season, it's justified. He really only had one outstanding showing. That #2 consensus was banking on more of his potential showing through, I believe.

I feel after the season, it's justified. He really only had one outstanding showing. That #2 consensus was banking on more of his potential showing through, I believe.

i mean i can see him getting jumped for the 2nd spot.. but dont see him getting jumped by 4 QBs and especially not mac jones as one of em

i mean i guess a team could get enamored with trey lance soo maybe on that.. but not sure what mac jones is really showing you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom