2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Kareem Hunt was trending and was like oh no. But its referencing this long hair dude and unfair media coverage

What’s up with this GameStop stock thing? Is it sustainable?

Im not a stock person but the little i gathered is basically gamestop was low, prob dying, and the bigwigs bet on them tanking. Reddit got wind of the bet againsts GameStop so they bought in while it was low, im sure repost on other socisl media helped, Elon Musk tweeted about reddit and that helped too.

Read it was selling at $19 previously, now above $300. A guy on twitter was saying for every $12 increase the hedge funds that bet against them lose big money, supposedly billions

If someone knows more or im wrong correct me

Im not a stock person but the little i gathered is basically gamestop was low, prob dying, and the bigwigs bet on them tanking. Reddit got wind of the bet againsts GameStop so they bought in while it was low, im sure repost on other socisl media helped, Elon Musk tweeted about reddit and that helped too.

Read it was selling at $19 previously, now above $300. A guy on twitter was saying for every $12 increase the hedge funds that bet against them lose big money, supposedly billions

If someone knows more or im wrong correct me

this what i read

this what i read

Man its so crazy. Within hours these folks losing millions/billions. So basically its a long game for them though, they try to outlast all the people buying driving the price up. But seems like they have to keep adding money themselves so it helps what theyre gonna have to pay back. Then pray that it drops significantly again

I always hear of these things late. Bitcoin few years ago, we had an employee here just quit on the spot when he cashed out.

Seeing the Game Stop reddit thing and it was only a few days ago that could have said here ill put in a measley $20 i would have spent on a lunch/dinner. Only to cash out after week and make thousands

Report is he's bipolar and didnt take his meds

This isnt his first time raging ...

Screenshot_20210127-133029_Chrome.jpg

EDIT: wrong thread

F**k that Seahawks guy though.

:smh: @ the privilege. Being violent. Ignoring cops demands. Going in and out of a house. They think he has a weapon and use non-lethal force.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom