2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
progressive-baker-mayfield-calls-the-plumber-large-3.jpg

Ok sure the ole lateral play

But why not throw a hail mary and pray you get a PI for spot foul you can kick a FG?

Would this not be a logical play instead of lateral to try and gain 80 yards + the 20 you go backwards

1st time in 20 years yesterday they called a PI for Brady

what a great game. hoped browns put the ravens away but they live another week.

side note, just witnessed the most disgusting fantasy football loss in my lifetime. in my league with my college buddies, a homie is up 1 point after that ravens game winning field goal. his opponent has chubb, andrews and ravens defense. he is at -2 points on defense. game ends on browns safety. gets +2 to get to 0 defensive points. opponent wins 132 to 131. you cant make this **** up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man I hate moral victories but we not same
Old Browns, lets handle Giants next week & Wash Jets, get in playoffs is all I ask. Really missed Ward tonight bur onto the next

side note, just witnessed the most disgusting fantasy football loss in my lifetime. in my league with my college buddies, a homie is up 1 point after that ravens game winning field goal. his opponent has chubb, andrews and ravens defense. he is at -2 points on defense. game ends on browns safety. gets +2 to get to 0 defensive points. opponent wins 132 to 131. you cant make this **** up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:lol: as soon as I seen that safety happen I knew someone out in the world was extremely ****in happy and someone else was dead inside :lol:

:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: sb
Would this not be a logical play instead of lateral to try and gain 80 yards + the 20 you go backwards

1st time in 20 years yesterday they called a PI for Brady

Unless you can throw the ball 80+ yards in the air, you're not going to get a PI. Your WR will not get behind the defense, and the DBs will not contest the ball like that. You're going to get soft coverage all the way through.

Man I hate moral victories but we not same
Old Browns, lets handle Giants next week & Wash Jets, get in playoffs is all I ask. Really missed Ward tonight bur onto the next

Moral victories are trash unless you’re the Browns.

Unless you can throw the ball 80+ yards in the air, you're not going to get a PI. Your WR will not get behind the defense, and the DBs will not contest the ball like that. You're going to get soft coverage all the way through.

No i dont think he could have made it to the endzone but you can get it deep enough. When its a jump ball situation then "maybe" you get a flag or you have guys around to try catch the batted ball.

Your in FG range from a spot foul and the game cant end on it a penalty, or you play the lateral game from like the 30

Its all prayer scenarios

Packers would be negligent letting the best back AR's had since Ryan Grant leave. He's helped that offense become as balanced as it is right now.

He's earned a nice bag though so wouldn't be surprised if he got it elsewhere.

Convinced they dont want to pay him. Which is why he's used so little and isnt getting touches any other RB gets inside the 10. Along with rodgers stat padding passing from the 1 on 1st and goal

Packers would be negligent letting the best back AR's had since Ryan Grant leave. He's helped that offense become as balanced as it is right now.

He's earned a nice bag though so wouldn't be surprised if he got it elsewhere.

We have a few tough decisions to make. What would be negligent is not paying our elite Left Tackle and Center in favor of a running back though. Probably Just used a 2nd round pick on a RB for a reason. And while not as good, Jamal Williams is also the man.

Robert Tonyan quickly becoming one of the best TE’s in the league out of no where and is a RFA too.

Letting dudes walk comes with the territory of developing well 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom