2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IATT IATT Ashley Graham. I know you've seen't it

CourteousPrestigiousIcterinewarbler-max-1mb.gif

xxx_phxdc5_6j04c2nw4gi2tbxwc4r_original_70426410-e1492172016964.jpg

One of the nations top leading rushers declared for the draft today. He’ll be selected in the 4th round considering he played at Kansas for 4 seasons and then played on a below average Virginia tech team. Then y’all gonna argue that he was a ‘steal’

Raiders are the desperate team that needs it to stay in the playoff picture, I’d take them tonight for that reason. It should be close, that’s a good spread.

How often do the Patriots put N’Keal harry in the slot? he’d do work there

it's not a bad idea but i know they drafted him to be that big physical guy outside that you can throw it up to or back shoulder

i don't want to write him off but this year has been drops and penalties. he's played smaller than his size/build. hope he can finish the year strong and keep moving forward in the offseason

His trainer isn’t wrong though. Whether he wants to own it or not. Cam is not a good quarterback. Dude’s arm is shot. Now whether N’Keal has skill or not is still up for debate. But IDC, Cam isn’t a good QB.

His trainer isn’t wrong though. Whether he wants to own it or not. Cam is not a good quarterback. Dude’s arm is shot. Now whether N’Keal has skill or not is still up for debate. But IDC, Cam isn’t a good QB.

Did Harry do better with Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom