2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
McVay doesn't deserve nice things. there's ZERO reason to make those calls. Let Kupp/Woods run a little out to pick up a short 1st. BUT, it should have been a run on 3rd and 4 if you knew you were going for it on 4th down.

McVay;'s record as a HC is impressive. I get it. But he has ZERO feel for the flow of a game. ZERO. He needs a lot more seasoning.

My exact thoughts. You’ve got two sure handed wrs with elite yac skills and a solid run game yet you’re taking shots downfield like that.

20201217_193308.jpg

Let him drop 400+ on em :lol:

what? Really? Woman beater? WTF you talking about?

Me saying the Steelers were frauds, with everyone else, made you come out and post this? It hurt you that much dog?

What a clown.

You jokingly told a story in here some years back about how you broke your wife’s foot and post her *** on here for attention from other men. But I’m the clown. Has nothing to do with the Steelers. I’ve always thought you were a BAN.

Jags guaranteed Trevor unless they decide to **** it up and win a game like the Jete just did for whatever ******* reason. I could see the kegs ******* up and beating Chicago

McVay doesn't deserve nice things. there's ZERO reason to make those calls. Let Kupp/Woods run a little out to pick up a short 1st. BUT, it should have been a run on 3rd and 4 if you knew you were going for it on 4th down.

McVay;'s record as a HC is impressive. I get it. But he has ZERO feel for the flow of a game. ZERO. He needs a lot more seasoning.

Yup should of just had Akers break outside for 5 yards instead of throwing a ******* wheel route on 3rd and 4

But.. just gotta win out

Very proud of Sam for making sure he is the QB of the future for the New York Football Jets.

You jokingly told a story in here some years back about how you broke your wife’s foot and post her *** on here for attention from other men. But I’m the clown. Has nothing to do with the Steelers. I’ve always thought you were a BAN.
bro, go back and pull that post fam. I didn't break her foot. She broke her own foot trying to grab me while I tried to walk away and not argue. You really need to read that post again. WTF would admit to breaking her foot?

I posted pics, big deal. Why does that hurt you?

You really got all in your feels over what another man did. I didn't post a pic of your fat *** girl. Its mine. And that hurt you.

Aiight. I get it.

You've always been that little BA in here. Come in here, post ****, when people call you out for your takes, you get butt hurt. Hate to be called out for always being wrong.

Word man. Just block me.

bro, go back and pull that post fam. I didn't break her foot. She broke her own foot trying to grab me while I tried to walk away and not argue. You really need to read that post again. WTF would admit to breaking her foot?

I posted pics, big deal. Why does that hurt you?

You really got all in your feels over what another man did. I didn't post a pic of your fat *** girl. Its mine. And that hurt you.

Aiight. I get it.

You've always been that little BA in here. Come in here, post ****, when people call you out for your takes, you get butt hurt. Hate to be called out for always being wrong.

Word man. Just block me.

I am not reading any of this.

Eh, Goff looks like Dan Marino against the Hawks
sort of true. Norton got them playing a little better though.

I'm just happy to see Akers. This year is all house money.

Akers is gonna be a star, just what the rams need with an above average QB. Excited for next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom