2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jared Cook on the bench sad because he knows the Saints are done without homefield. Brees gonna throw for 10 yards in the cold at Lambeau in January if they make it that far

These NFC squads don't stand a chance man :lol: :smh:

Really think the other top 4 AFC squads are the only things stopping a repeat

Chiefs are going to almost always clinch the 1st down, if teams haven't realized that by now. You have to onside.

Although the Chiefs dominated, I saw enough to make me believe that the Saints actually do have a better chance than most teams. Brees sucks but MT makes a big difference.

Steelers, Bills, Saints, Packers, Rams are the only playoff teams that have a >10% chance to beat the Chiefs.

I hate the Los Angeles Rams and Jared Goff more than anything else in the world right now.
Career ending injury an I'D PROBABLY tweet him and say .. good doesn't like ugly *****.

**** Goff **** the Rams and **** Gase.

How the **** does this happen?

The Bills are the only ones with a chance.
Cap. They got dominated badly in the matchup earlier this year. Of the 5 teams I mentioned, I actually think they have the worst chance. Don't generate enough pass rush without blitzing against the Chiefs and have a garbage run game. Allen would have to go crazy. They've had pretty much a top 3 offense this year so one would have to firmly believe they could hang in a shootout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom