2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3151E630-AD3F-4518-8D4D-0090B6299424.jpeg

A7D17CE9-AA62-4D62-A7D7-7430DA2B4D8C.jpeg

Brah wat

Nah, not after that game he just had. I don’t think he falls out of the top 5 unless he has a record breaking awful game against Alabama. Like 5 INTs and he’s 7/39.

3 QBs were/are going top 5

Sewell is the only guy I see breaking up the 3 just because he’s a tackle.. there is no pass rusher

soon as Wilson showed what he had, that was the case

only the giants/gettleman are dumb enough not that take advantage of the trade market when a QB is there

just look at the 9ers and bears with Mitch.. 9ers weren’t taking him, but bears had to make sure no one else traded up

I kinda doubt even trey lance is there at 15, unless he bombs the workouts or something comes up in the medicals

if dude shows up at 6'3-6'4 and 220-230 LBs and shows good arm strength and accuracy in workouts, some team is taking him top 10

like look at the panthers at 8, teddy's deal is pretty moveable.. they could let teddy pull an alex smith for a year and then they trade him prior to the '22 season.. lions also at 7 could use a QB.. no clue what broncos are going do

Todd McShay is equivalent to asking a guy in the bar what his opinions are on the draft, so it's all dumb to me but... thinking Justin Fields is going #15 and getting by NYJ, ATL, PHI, DET, CAR, DEN, SF and MIN (plus no trade ups) is really beyond words.

No worries though, we got several months left for "Fields CLIMBING UP TODD'S MOCK" headlines to keep this juicy story going for ESPN.

Why is this hard to understand? Barring any absolute shenanigans, Jets will be drafting Fields or Wilson. Darnold landing spot via trade will be the most interesting.

Can’t believe he’s coming back to coaching. Passing out on the sidelines is pretty ****in serious.

Would love to see take the job and draft Fields

Lol @ the thought of Fields going ahead of Lawrence, to Jacksonville of all places.

Lol @ the thought of Fields going ahead of Lawrence, to Jacksonville of all places.

need to put some respeck on duval name

and jacksonville for a comparatively young franchise doing ALOT better track record wise with giving black QBs an opportunity

meanwhile new york giants got a single start by a black QB

need to put some respeck on duval name

and jacksonville for a comparatively young franchise doing ALOT better track record wise with giving black QBs an opportunity

meanwhile new york giants got a single start by a black QB

My post had nothing to do with race. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom