2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh he does...the question is why doe :lol:
Why? Is obvious, a big market, a respected black HC and a chance to be immortalized if he performs. Broadway Joe is a legend forna SB 3 win.

Plus the Jets have a bunch of picks and caps space to shape the team. With or without Watson, the Jets will improve significantly in the next two years.

decent young pieces Broncos have but yeah, i wouldn't want to go there if I'm an older QB like Stafford.

NE and McDaniels would be good. NE has a TON of cap space and is supposedly going to use it. zero competition for 2 years at least too

that said, not sure about that cheap **** Bill's appetite to pay a QB that much :lol:

I said Philip Rivers should’ve came back and joined the Saints

Stafford on that team wouldn’t be a bad idea...
That’s Jameis’s team sir

i like the idea but i assume between jameis and hill...they prob don't want to spend $20M+ on stafford. i know brees sucked up $25M or something but that money prob better spent elsewhere

Last edited:
Saints are $100M over the cap next year. They aint even looking at Stafford. Its a wrap for the Saints.

I can already see Sean Payton scheming to get out of there. They threw everything into winning it this year.

Watson has a no trade clause which means he can essentially choose where he wants to go within reason.

He would have to be down with wanting to go to Detroit.

Hmm.. well I doubt the Texans... if Watson does want to be traded, will be so gracious as too trade Watson to a playoff team

I was rocking with you til this :lol:

Salah is as black as Kim Kardashian
LoL ....

I'm using the Texans logic bro ..

Dude aint white so he must be black. LoL

BTW, Im 100% sure when I wrote that, it had you googling to see wth was I talking about. LOl

Y’all really need to let go of the Jets hate and realize Watson knows Saleh more than y’all do

I’m just as surprised that he wants to come here so let’s see how it plays out...

Y’all really need to let go of the Jets hate and realize Watson knows Saleh more than y’all do

I’m just as surprised that he wants to come here so let’s see how it plays out...
It's amazing how much we suck but yet how many haters we have.

Watson wants to be a Jets because wtf else is out there? Ya have to get it thru ya head ... NY LA (Souther Cali in general) are the best two cities in the US.

Even when you cant afford the luxurious lifestyle is still great to live in.

Not everyone wants to live in NY. I couldn't do it. Not built to live in that city. Enjoy visiting for 5 days and thats enough.

But I respect Watson for wanting to play there. He could make it easy and say he only wants to play for SF and Miami. Much easier choice.

And you Jets fans gotta stop with the everyone hates us ****. Only reason people hate the Jets is because they aren't good and for about 5 years, we keep hearing about this is going to be the year.

Not everyone wants to live in NY. I couldn't do it. Not built to live in that city. Enjoy visiting for 5 days and thats enough.

But I respect Watson for wanting to play there. He could make it easy and say he only wants to play for SF and Miami. Much easier choice.

And you Jets fans gotta stop with the everyone hates us ****. Only reason people hate the Jets is because they aren't good and for about 5 years, we keep hearing about this is going to be the year.
NYC is not for everyone but with that said obviously people live it. Has twice as many people as the second populated city.

Why would anyone hate a tean that suck?

I dont hate temhe Kings or the Suns or Browns ... I dont even pay attention.

Facts are people just hate .. but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom