2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously depending on what happens with the dolphins or jete and Watson aside

teams in the 2-6 range of the draft potentially won huge.. cause both panthers and possibly Detroit going be looking at QBs.. Then sprinkle in like the 49ers

2CD84DC2-1FFC-40EE-A83E-82EADFF2C9F0.jpeg

I don't think Stafford makes the Rams a Super Bowl contender but let's say they hypothetically make the SB, that trade was worth it. If you never win a SB with Stafford you clearly dwell on losing two 1sts but there's A LOT of NFL teams who've had their 1st round pick the last decade and don't even sniff the SuperBowl

:wow: :wow: :smile:

welcome to LA, Matthew. Not gonna get too hype just hoping for consistent competent play at quarterback :lol:

Peace out Jared, thanks for contributing to the Super Bowl run, L2scramble.

Don't get this. Drew Lock has a ton of potential but Stafford is 32. If you think he can play til he's 37-38 you really think Lock is gonna sit back and watch til he's almost 30? That's dumb AF in my opinion

I don't think Stafford makes the Rams a Super Bowl contender but let's say they hypothetically make the SB, that trade was worth it. If you never win a SB with Stafford you clearly dwell on losing two 1sts but there's A LOT of NFL teams who've had their 1st round pick the last decade and don't even sniff the SuperBowl

I'd definitely consider them a contender. They made the second round with inconsistent qb play all year and I think Stafford shores up that position nicely for them.

Bro ... I was going to say **** Watson, but in actuality, those 2 future first aren't a #2 or # 23 and probably a top 10 the following year.

If the Texans are going to demand a butt load based on that ... neither the Jets nor the Dolphins should pursue. #3 and # 16 for Dolphines plus Tua and another 1st? **** that.

Say what yall want bout Les....he rolls out a contender every year. Texans trade away 1st round picks and still stink

Not going lie

Detroit should eat a good amount of goff’s money and then call up the saints and see what they would offer for goff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom