2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked this a cpl years ago, and still dont know

But does anyone personally know someone thats a Broncos fan, and theyre black?

I know that they have some, but ive never heard of seen one. Locally we either see Broncos and/or Seahawks games broadcasted, when there were fans attending i think ive seen one on tv since the time i started paying attention

Yes lol. One of my best friends is a Broncos fan. LA based.

Reactions: sb

I know that they have some, but ive never heard of seen one. Locally we either see Broncos and/or Seahawks games broadcasted, when there were fans attending i think ive seen one on tv since the time i started paying attention

if a team has won a super bowl, they got a handful of fans down here.. and we’re overwhelming black

but we got a ton of seahawks and pats fans progressively last 2 decades.. and everyone claims they always been a fan..

like that overlap of cowboys fans with bulls fans or lakers fans is HEAVY down here.. but I give some em credit now for staying loyal after the 90s

I'm black and a Broncos fan. If you live in Colorado you are a Broncos fan. I don't know too many Black people in Colorado that aren't huge Broncos fans.

Reactions: sb
Yes lol. One of my best friends is a Broncos fan. LA based.
if a team has won a super bowl, they got a handful of fans down here.. and we’re overwhelming black

but we got a ton of seahawks and pats fans progressively last 2 decades.. and everyone claims they always been a fan..

like that overlap of cowboys fans with bulls fans or lakers fans is HEAVY down here.. but I give some em credit now for staying loyal after the 90s
I'm black and a Broncos fan. If you live in Colorado you are a Broncos fan. I don't know too many Black people in Colorado that aren't huge Broncos fans.

:lol: ok ok i was jw.

I know growing up we were those "fans" but you know as kids you are fans of players so everyone was on the TD/Shannon bandwagon.

kid-crying-interview.gif

The Mayor of Denver is a Broncos fan. He used to be the Broncos' mascot when he was a teenager.

my cousin and one of my childhood friends (black) both are Packers fans living in South Florida. Anything is possible

It had to be said.

He's older and coming off injuries, but "washed" is a pretty good overstatement. He was still commanding double teams last year, and still garnering a bunch of TFLs. Still had a high PFF grade too. Imagine him getting double teamed, and instead of Whitney Mercilus chasing you down (somebody that couldn't even chase down Ben Roethlisberger, and was beaten by Matt Stafford on a route), it's TJ Watt, Joey Bosa, or Chris Jones

I know Urb has never gave two ****s about anything but winning a football game but damn man

Thing is Jags can tank and Urb will still have open spots waiting in the wings in college and will still hire the same type of people anyways :lol: :smh:

Given why urban is no longer at osu, he should be well aware of shh

but not going lie was curious how some of that BS would fly with pros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom