2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been an ugly breakup man :lol:

this was reported from a while ago..

but the QB coach who got the most out of wentz, coached him hard.. deflippo

the guy they referenced in that article, mike groh, was fired last offseason.. and was fired by his own father from that very same position at UVA

there is a nuanced convo to be had.. but that article is missing out a lot

I saw this and some other stuff.. not sure why fields alone would get knocked for this thou, other than the obvious (and as has been pointed out, they knocked deshaun for similar shh)

i mean Lawrence is going no 1 because of physical traits.. but he has showed some concerning stuff but that rarely gets mentioned

just get you some good coaches that can work with the physically gifted guys

also not sure how much of the complaints on fields are a function of OSU offense.. like against northwestern they shoulda have figured to run more a lot quicker, but that’s on coaches

NickFolarin NickFolarin just needs to get that hate out his heart

IMG_1619.jpg

Saw it mentioned he had to turn his IG comments off. The internet can be ruthless so while this kid was acting like a dweeb and I'm not trying to see him harassed for an eternity over this :lol:
Yea he acted like a dickhead but he's still a kid tbf, no need to harass and make his life hell for acting like a kid :lol: :smh:

Seems his parents already had a talk with him on top of Cam after so no need for extra **** at all

I don’t hate him, but I also think he’s the not 2nd best QB or maybe even 3rd

I mean for all 4 it depends on where they end up and what‘s going on around em

but all 4 got a higher ceiling than anyone coming out next draft.. even trey lance, dude only 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom