2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Highsmith really have the juice like that?

Bud is an absolute stud and I thought he'd stay a stalwart in that defense moving forward even after his injury...

Whoever picks him up is in for an upgrade

It ultimately just comes down to the cap situation. I have no doubt in my mind that if the Steelers could afford to pay Bud, they would keep him, but his value is just too high. This was realized when they tagged him last season and why they picked Highsmith as his replacement.

I think Highsmith has shown promises to be a solid player in the future. We also have to remember that Bud didn't show who he was until his last 2 seasons. He was very inconsistent in his first 4.

Teams needing an edge rusher this offseason got a godsend with both Barrett and Dupree hitting the market :lol: :nerd:

Nice, won't be a massive fall off in quality anymore from DK to AR for Russ this season
t4Hs7Vv.png

#FREEAROB

Jets need to end up with Curtis Samuel. Golladay obv would be sick but I think from a skillset standpoint he's similar to Mims. Samuel a much better scheme fit.

He played his best football in NE so not even mad, gotta mean someone like Cannon is on the outs though.

Not sure what the Raiders are doing if they're supposed to be in the Russ sweepstakes...

their line is still pretty intact tbh, the optics of it is not great cause he was big name signing but his availability was a issue.

I'd think they'd be in for one of these pass rushers tho...I hope so at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom