2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
was hoping the Raiders would resign Agholor to keep some continuity tbh, hopefully this means they plan on throwing to Ruggs.

I don't know man, drafting two tights ends in the third last year only to turn around and give a tight end the largest free agent contract ever is a Jete like move

That specific sequence, yes. I'm talking about the general statement that without Brady the Patriots are the Jets.

Stimmychick heard me talking all that **** last year but damn

BB be like...
88BBDF56-528F-4951-9115-32685B99F622.gif

I mean, are these great signings though? I'm not impressed at all. I like the Smith and Judon signings. But everything else?
WR market ain't exactly got WR1's available, but they got good serviceable WR's and Pats are cashing out on it.

Keep in mind they also cashed out for Jonnu Smith, Matt Judon and Jalen Mills today.

WR market ain't exactly got WR1's available, but they got good serviceable WR's and Pats are cashing out on it.

Keep in mind they also cashed out for Jonnu Smith, Matt Judon and Jalen Mills today.
I like Smith and Judon signings. But Mills is trash

Collecting a bunch of #2 and #3 receivers with no QB. The offense is built as if Chubb and hunt are the running backs.

Bill must really like these guys though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom