2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bengals helmet has always been trash. they should do a matte black helmet with the ‘B’ logo with the color rush white jerseys. straight :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
giphy.gif

This is false Franc

I know it’s not a pressing need, and the Panthers can surely pass if they don’t like this year’s crop at the position, but I think they could potentially take Lance, especially, or Mac Jones, and sit him behind Sam Darnold for a year (it sounds like Teddy’s gone).

Just ask yourself if they have the answer in Darnold.

I know it’s not a pressing need, and the Panthers can surely pass if they don’t like this year’s crop at the position, but I think they could potentially take Lance, especially, or Mac Jones, and sit him behind Sam Darnold for a year (it sounds like Teddy’s gone).

Just ask yourself if they have the answer in Darnold.
Sitting a 21 year old behind a 23 year old is hilarious.

Not to learn from him, as a backup plan. Otherwise you just have a guy the Jets of all teams decided to give up on.

Y’all can’t be for real thinking I’m saying to do it so he can LEARN from Darnold? That’s the epitome of hearing what you want. :lol:

You’d do it ‘because’ Darnold’s not the answer, so that when he fails you have Lance who needs a year anyway.

Y’all can’t be for real thinking I’m saying to do it so he can LEARN from Darnold? That’s the epitome of hearing what you want. :lol:

You’d do it ‘because’ Darnold’s not the answer, so that when he fails you have Lance who needs a year anyway.
No matter how you slice it, it's non-sensical.

On top of trading picks they picked up Darnolds option too, so it really doesn't make sense.

:lol: And what if Darnold is exactly what he’s been? His fifth-year option makes him a middle-tier paid QB, it’s not a stronghold.

I said I wouldn’t be surprised if they did it, like there’s potentially a chance they could, not that they’re likely to. Only a Sith deals in absolutes babe.

aside from lawrence there’s going to be a fields wilson mac and lance next year.

and the year after that

and so on

panthers will roll out darnold and if he’s the goods they did well. if he’s not they’ll just take one of “the” guys next year

‘22 class ain’t looking that great right now.. i mean someone could jump like Wilson did

but fields and lance were always up there.. I mean lance played his worst game and that was his only game last year

most places I see have Sam Howell as the top QB for ‘22 right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom