2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo I thought that Benjamin tweet was real. I’m thinking damn, they should make sure he not homeless and he’s doing okay.

Love AR12 going off. **** it. Go out with a bang. Feel like star QBs should be involved in some of those discussions.

Yo I thought that Benjamin tweet was real. I’m thinking damn, they should make sure he not homeless and he’s doing okay.

Love AR12 going off. **** it. Go out with a bang. Feel like star QBs should be involved in some of those discussions.

You don't even have to be a star QB to get what he was asking for, the Bears hit up Dalton beforehand to let him know they were moving up to get Fields and dude only got signed a few weeks before :lol:

If you got an elite guy idk if a line is necessary

Look at what Russ ask for and has been frustrated with. They aint asking for the world

yeah i hear you. i mean at the end of the day, it's simple/obvious asks. reliable OL, reliable targets to throw to. you would think Fraudgers or Russ shouldn't even have to make noise about it. but just wondering who gets say and who doesn't. even stepping away from the elite tag. is it QBs only?

i agree that he absolutely deserves say...but where do you draw the line in terms of which QBs/players should be involved in personnel decisions?
Case by case. No line. 🤷‍♂️

Or say someone asks "So we can just have every QB in the league be a part of executive roster decisions, who to cut, who to sign, ETC?" I would say "OK, every QB in the league who has put up all time great numbers in their 10+ years with an organization, including winning a SB and SB MVP, yes. My answer would be yes. They are on the other side of whatever line we're drawing."

-foe

yeah i hear you. i mean at the end of the day, it's simple/obvious asks. reliable OL, reliable targets to throw to. you would think Fraudgers or Russ shouldn't even have to make noise about it. but just wondering who gets say and who doesn't. even stepping away from the elite tag. is it QBs only?
Yeah they shouldn't have to make noise about it and you think it would be obvious but you see someone like Pete who has (had?) the image of being this great player's coach and he can be stubborn with the best of them and goes completely unchecked it's easy to see how things can get dysfunctional and relationships sour quickly

I think in any sport across the board. You know who that guy is on your team and whether you should let them have an opinion on things, definitely not only QB imo. If Aaron Donald and Calvin Johnson want a voice, They deserve it too.

I think the whole thing is just being transparent and with your main guy/guys on the team. No reason AR should be blindsided by the Jordan Love pick, nobody benefits from it. Just let your guy know whether he'll get upset or not :lol:

9BED03C2-2A28-4DE5-BDE1-38506DA3208A.jpeg

so if you get tested less, then you are less likely to get pull for covid protocol. Can someone confirm if this is factual? 🤔

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

I mean less tests = less positive cases 🤷‍♂️

In all seriousness I wonder when pro sports leagues will stop testing for Covid, 2023? Later?? After seeing all the protocols on Hardknocks last year I thought well this is just a one off season and things will be normal next season in 21'. While things are obviously opened up since early this summer in the states there will still be things that haven't changed since a year ago like some Covid protocols and regular testing.

I mean less tests = less positive cases 🤷‍♂️

In all seriousness I wonder when pro sports leagues will stop testing for Covid, 2023? Later?? After seeing all the protocols on Hardknocks last year I thought well this is just a one off season and things will be normal next season in 21'. While things are obviously opened up since early this summer in the states there will still be things that haven't changed since a year ago like some Covid protocols and regular testing.
It's all fluid. Can't predict any of it

At the end of the day Covid decides (if we get worse mutations that evade vaccines even further)

wonder if green bay moves rodgers after that presser. he pretty much dragged the front office through the mud and told the world ‘look at me, im the captain now.’ front office is going to get killed by the media all season.

wonder if green bay moves rodgers after that presser. he pretty much dragged the front office through the mud and told the world ‘look at me, im the captain now.’ front office is going to get killed by the media all season.
I'd like to see Rodgers in Orange & Blue Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom