2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron has been very very vocal about vaccinations....idk about that
True. I’d be surprised if anyone brings him on unvaccinated, he seems to be a Covid magnet. He could be a backup for plenty teams, his only chance as a starter is sitting out and waiting on an injury call that might not come.He’ll be straight, his cigar bar is doing big numbers here in Atlanta .

Cam should come to the Saints,back up Jameis and work with SP…Taysom should just be a WR/TE/HB

Drew Lock
Sam Darnold
Ben Roethlisberger
Carson Wentz
Jared Goff
Matt Ryan
Brandon Allen
Mike Glennon
Mason Rudolph
Ryan Fitzpatrick

1. Not a starter
7. Not a starter
8. Not a starter
9. Not a starter

I’d rather stick with Ben and Ryan

Darnold, we’ll see. And you know what you’re gonna get from Fitzpatrick

Wentz and Goff you have cases for

Cam still got a role to play. i wouldn't say he's done. there's some good back up spots in the league for him

would he accept it and could he be a “good teammate” as a backup?

I thought he turned the corner in that Seattle game last year. But it always looked like something was off with his throwing motion due to the shoulder.
I thought he did too, but from there on out he was wildly inconsistent. It's actually kinda crazy they went 7-9, and probably should have been 9-7.

That game was like the most throws he’s made in a game wasnt it. (At least for a long time) prob messed up the shoulder more and then got COVID as well

would he accept it and could he be a “good teammate” as a backup?

i think so. if he were to sign in DAL for example, he knows he's not QB1. he's been great in our locker room in terms of team guy from all we been hearing

No way Vikings bring him in to backup Kirk

Kirk (unvaxxed)
Cam (unvaxxed)
Mond (unvaxxed)

1630428675527.gif

:lol:

RIP Tommy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom