2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1601009510332.jpeg
Mineshew will carry this torch when they draft Sunshine

Parsons, Surtain, Sewell seem like they're on another level.
WR as deep as last year.
I'm very interested to see both these teams draft and round out their teams for the future.
WR really deep. Bama dudes in '21 might be better than '20. And Chase would have been the top WR taken in '20 if eligible

WR really deep. Bama dudes in '21 might be better than '20. And Chase would have been the top WR taken in '20 if eligible

yup.. chase goes top 10.. devonta smith might have slipped into the 1st, but definitely was going in the 2nd

I think waddle ends up the 2nd rated guy this go around.. but curious how it plays out with smith and rondale moore.. and then Bateman is nice

Did Brock Osweiler fall off the Earth? He’s 29, what a quick turn from that money to that, sounds like he has a growing family, which is always nice.

P.S. - Sorry bout the green laser pointer in Mexico City but I still have it they havent figured me out

excited to see what the Dolphins do in the draft. They need to go defense in the first round (Surtain, Rousseau, Parson, Marvin Wilson types). Or jaMarr Chase (or Rondale Moore) or Wyatt Davis would be acceptable if its there. Come to think of it, one of the elite WR's in the next class should be a focus. Chase would be awesome. Is Etienne a 1st round lock? If not, getting him in the 2nd would be sexy.

2 first round picks next year? And 2 second rounders? Who's 1st rounder do they have again? Was it Houston? Man, that could be great.

Correct, Houston.

I’m in the camp of going offense pending where they are picking. In mocks I've done I always kind of find myself getting Chase and Etienne. WR has options everywhere, so if they went Parsons and turned around and got a Ross, Terrance Marshall, Terry, Fitzpatrick, Grimes... would be just as excited.

Jesse Davis has to be a focus for upgrade as well. Maybe it’s Hunt, but he’s not getting the run right now. I get why, have a Rookie guard and to pair him with a Rookie RT I’m should be semi disaster. Would really like to see if Hunt is the guy or if RT needs the attention. Tua is taking over at some point, RT will become the most important position on that line.

Dolphins need a NT. And linebackers are a close second. Shelvin from LSU, one of the FSU guys, Slaton from Florida. But a true Vince Wilfork NT is absolutely needed.

Obviously excited about the upcoming draft, I also hope the Texans lose out every game this year.

The US needs to adapt Canadian laws, at the least:

“Felony charges against the Orchids of Asia spa owners and employees might proceed”

“Police say they recorded Kraft, a widower, paying for sex acts at the Orchids of Asia spa on consecutive days in January 2019”

PJ Hall has been a stud and I’d love Snacks playing next to him

y’all need to do something with that run defense

i get the 2 teams y’all played, but still.. aint hard to see how san diego and cleveland looked vs those same teams in the running game

i mean even if deshaun is great, how great does dude have to be to overcome the mess

y’all need to do something with that run defense

i get the 2 teams y’all played, but still.. aint hard to see how san diego and cleveland looked vs those same teams in the running game

i mean even if deshaun is great, how great does dude have to be to overcome the mess

ED19F610-F46A-4E22-B893-39692C682E14.jpeg

houston needs to be looking at snacks Harrison

**** half the league need to look at him

Don't think anyone thought Minshew was gonna be their franchise QB and carry them to a ring. He's just a solid QB, probably rank him around 25-27.

**** half the league need to look at him

makes zero sense why he’s out of the league.. but Houston especially needs to be on the phone

would think after that trade with the cards, they would appreciate the impact of the running game

Imma need y’all to stop trying to help Houston for the entire year, help them next year. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom