2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were wrong last season, wrong now and will be in 7 weeks, so I'll tell you now.

How was I wrong last season? Brady was the issue for NE last year. He was dog ****.

You can’t give him credit years ago for doing all this with no weapons and then say he’s not washed, he has no weapons. **** that.

You can’t give him credit years ago for doing all this with no weapons and then say he’s not washed, he has no weapons. **** that.

Those guys knew how to run routes and could catch. Especially in that playoff game, it was pretty clear that most them receivers weren't smart, cutting off/dragging routes, no separation, dropping passes.

Those guys knew how to run routes and could catch. Especially in that playoff game, it was pretty clear that most them receivers weren't smart, cutting off/dragging routes, no separation, dropping passes.

that stuff doesn't show up in the box score or redzone. he doesn't know what you're referring to, man

I can see why Herbert ain’t starting yet, this Chargers offensive line ain’t holding up nothin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom