2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the creation of some kid in pottery class that was trying to mold his initials out of clay, but the bell rang and they had to put it in the kiln before he finished.

Fox crew defending my guy Tom like IATT IATT be defending Wince

1602226110073.gif

Last two weeks, all these analysts been calling the Bucs the best team in the NFC.

FUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK NOOOOOOOO

They got talent and will probably make the playoffs but wait until week 10-12, that arm is gonna go straight to ****. Team is overrated and these analysts gonna turn on Brady so fast. Don’t let some wide open fools fool you.

Brady is no different than 98% of the other QBs in the league. You get pressure up in his face and hit him a few times those throws start to scatter like shotgun pellets. Now the difference with the other 2% of the QBs, AR12, Russ and 15 are they can get out of the pocket and create plays. That is the big difference to me about Brady. If you can take him off his spot and get pressure in his face it doesn’t matter who he has running routes that ball ain’t getting there.

Last two weeks, all these analysts been calling the Bucs the best team in the NFC.

FUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK NOOOOOOOO

They got talent and will probably make the playoffs but wait until week 10-12, that arm is gonna go straight to ****. Team is overrated and these analysts gonna turn on Brady so fast. Don’t let some wide open fools fool you.
I mean - even if some were (before last night), is that really that big of a stretch in the NFC? There is no clear-cut team yet and the Bucs getting some love doesn't really shock me.

I think the Brady and Bucs "hype" has also come full circle too, where now all these people think the entire media slurps them when in fact the media spends just as much time saying they (and Tom) are overrated because of their ratedness. It's an endless loop.

I think the Brady and Bucs "hype" has also come full circle too, where now all these people think the entire media slurps them when in fact the media spends just as much time saying they (and Tom) are overrated because of their ratedness. It's an endless loop.

The coverage changes week to week. After their week 1 loss, the narrative about his age was loudest. Then they went on a little run and you started seeing articles that Tommy boy has at least another 3 years in the tank. That noise will obviously be tempered now.

Personally, I’ve known that he’s a fraud for 20 years.

I think the Packers and Seahawks are definitely better. I'd consider the Saints and Rams being better. 49ers got some crazy injuries so I don't know how they're gonna look when they get a few players back.

Bucs got talent on both sides but that defense is overrated and Brady's arm will go to **** in a 4-5 weeks.

Last two weeks I gotta see analysts and ex players on Get Up, First Take and NFL Live talk about how great the Bucs are and how much talent they have. Saying they're the best team in the NFC.

I think the Packers and Seahawks are definitely better. I'd consider the Saints and Rams being better. 49ers got some crazy injuries so I don't know how they're gonna look when they get a few players back.

Bucs got talent on both sides but that defense is overrated and Brady's arm will go to **** in a 4-5 weeks.

Last two weeks I gotta see analysts and ex players on Get Up, First Take and NFL Live talk about how great the Bucs are and how much talent they have. Saying they're the best team in the NFC.

Have some balance

The last couple of pages. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Compared the GOAT QB to JR Smith. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom