2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
are any nfl players watching this game. i imagine they're posting a bunch of laughing emojis behind that Daniel Jones ghost tackle

These bum *** Eagles definitely ain't covering the spread now.

Should have at least 6 more points, but Wentz gonna Wentz throwing a pick in the redzone and the kicker missing a chip shot FG.

Looking at his facial expression on the replay, looks like he just ran out of gas. Knew it the second he started to lean forward, this dude is not going to make it.

Turn this game on for the 1st time and I see Jones tackling himself with the end zone in front of him :smh: ...They lucky they got that PI call cuz that was bout to be a real goof, 2020 NFCE type **** :lol:

Should have at least 6 more points, but Wentz gonna Wentz throwing a pick in the redzone and the kicker missing a chip shot FG.
40 yd Tate moss and an 80 yard Daniel Jones run but the Eagles get 0 points out of 2 red zone trips.

And Pederson keeps calling 1st down runs this half that go for 1 yard a gain :lol:

I truly hate this team. Game could've been over at halftime.

need the giants to do something.. preferably a touchdown

shhh just realized a whole other quarter of this

I gotta hand it to dudes.. I wouldn’t have it in me to try hurdle a dude..

all I would be thinking about is taking a helmet shot to nuts

Giants gonna be in first place in the NFC Least come Monday. :lol:

Watch.

Dialog -

If this Trevor Lawrence news is true... or if YOU were TL. You are going to be the first pick whenever you come out.

1) Would you go to the Jets?
2) Would you go back to school to avoid the Jets?
(only the Jets not being the first pick for any other team)
3) Would you pull an Eli Manning/John Elway?

Why?

To answer the question, I would not touch the Jets with a 10 foot pole. It’s a complete dumpster fire... they would have to do something absolutely out of this world on this burn down and re-build for me to invest myself into them. All new leadership and coaching, fire the water boys and cleanse that place top to bottom.

If you’re THE guy, you better have the leadership and support in place. Put your nuts on the table, force that trade.

And make draft day more interesting as it is.

Jones has been their leading rusher in 4 games this season now...and at 94 yards currently, he's 20 yards more than his own team record as the teams high rusher of 74 yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom