2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
0D1BF61B-F30A-40C9-B0C2-B77E2AB50E0C.jpeg

dude just needs to sell the team

The entire AFC North is almost back to being fully competitive again.... You love to see it...

That locker room clearly doesn't give much of a damn this year :lol:, dudes are just going through the motions at this point. No surprise they weren't bothered to have his back

Big win, can’t hate, Baker balled out once OBJ left game. Looked like rookie year Baker, Hollywood Higgins & Baker just got good chemistry and OBJ might not be a fit here.

Anyone want OBJ for some secondary help?

My lord Burrow gonna dominate our division for 15 years
Big Ben
Lamar
Burrow,
Smh

and you want the other teams in your division to be good?

Have no control over it. Take care of business and play competent ball. If they don't it doesn't fall back on me. They're professionals and I'm a spectator. Simple as that...

Last edited:
Cowboys soft AF and it’s been that way for a WHILEEEEEEE. After the Dez sideline outburst in like 2013/2014 and people actually called Dez wrong or that he was being to hard on his teammates, I knew this organization was flat out soft. Team is baby powder

Brian Billick sounded like a clown

You root for other teams in the NFCE every Sunday too. :lol:

whoa whoa whoa.. I just want them to be good enough to miss out on sunshine or fields

and some other shhhtty team to win the division BUT then get moloywhopped in round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom