2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pitt needed a bogus roughing the passer to beat a practice squad QB. Team undefeated and nobody mentions them. I see why Van Jones on NT so insecure.

This is kinda dumb though. They're 7-0 off of a division win. All teams...ALL have letdowns. And they got a W in theirs.

Them coming back to win is still impressive to me.

Bro you stay crying like a little ****** *****. How the **** is a dead ball penalty get declined? Dumb *** *****. You don’t even watch games.

The kick went from 54 to 59 yards. Talking about bogus but the kick was more difficult. I don’t even know why you post in here half the time cause you don’t know **** about the sport you buckwheat 140 pound BAN.

If I seen you in real life I’d turn your head to spaghetti

tenor.gif

Real exciting time for the league with so many promising to good young QB's around.

Gonna be in real good hands once the old guard all hang them up

Let’s get a top 2 or 3 pick, and someone trade us a future first cause we won’t need a QB. Pay Dak. Fix the defense

This is kinda dumb though. They're 7-0 off of a division win. All teams...ALL have letdowns. And they got a W in theirs.

Them coming back to win is still impressive to me.

They needed a flag to beat a practice squad QB. All season long I’ve been told how bad this Dallas defense is. I’ve seen QBs get grazed constantly across the head with no call. That’s a trash flag. Congrats on this team being 8-0 but nah, Miami would be these chumps right now. No one views Pitt as an AFC juggernaut, just another fraudulent team full of sorry *** bandwagon fans. **** em all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom