2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolphins drafted a LT, RG and RT.

Upcoming draft I’d like to see Creed Humphrey be drafted. Left handed center for a left handed QB. Dude is a bad man, would fit this line perfect.

From there that line is set beautifully for years to come. Continue to draft/grab feee agents for depth and injuries.
I dont consider Austin Jackson is LT. I think if Sewell is there, you move Austin to RT. Watched his entire career as a USC guy but he's not a franchise LT to me.

Sewell is a game changer and All Pro talent.

Isn't Hunt a natural guard?

You guys had to start winning of course. I envisioned a Sewell/Chase combination with your two 1st rounders at one point. Not happening now.

I dont consider Austin Jackson is LT. I think if Sewell is there, you move Austin to RT. Watched his entire career as a USC guy but he's not a franchise LT to me.

You guys had to start winning of course. I envisioned a Sewell/Chase combination with your two 1st rounders at one point. Not happening now.

Jackson has been excellent at LT, so I don’t know why you wouldn’t. I guess I’m missing something there in why you envision that.

But you’re also thinking conventional. Tua is left handed, so he is the RT in a sense. (Front side of the QB Tackle)... if they Grab another tackle for RT instead of Hunt, I don’t expect it to be early.

Hunt played Tackle and Guard, he played guard for the 2/3 games he started and did really well. Needs reps. Kindley has the RG locked up, he’s been playing very well overall.

Finally getting something going through the air consistently

All it took was for Houston to stop covering dudes :lol:

But you’re also thinking conventional. Tua is left handed, so he is the RT in a sense. (Front side of the QB Tackle)... if they Grab another tackle for RT instead of Hunt, I don’t expect it to be early.
Excellent point.

sewell with that texans pick would be a huge W.. I liked Austin Jackson, but not in the top 20.. I assumed Jackson was going in like the 2nd or 3rd and with the right oline coach and time you maybe got something

That shoulda been PI, but who cares.. I don’t need us to be within a field goal of winning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom