2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A1C12787-CCB4-474F-8CDE-BBB57D450604.png

Should’ve played Jameis doe

Cause these are astounding stats. Wow, he’ll go down as the GOAT single game performance by a QB.

Every week you **** on Jameis and Lamar like they don’t get enough criticism, go cool off somewhere Herschel Walker.

Cause these are astounding stats. Wow, he’ll go down as the GOAT single game performance by a QB.

Every week you **** on Jameis and Lamar like they don’t get enough criticism, go cool off somewhere Herschel Walker.

I haven’t said **** about jameis this year because he’s ******* garbage and is a backup QB. Look at you on your knees offering mouth hugs to a QB that threw 30 INT’s in a season.

**** Lamar and the ravens. I’m a Steelers fan you PAN. The **** would I root for that Rottweiler looking *** *****? Dumbass

Explain to me why the Dolphins want to trade Xavien Howard every year...

they still trying trade him? Or where trying trade him this year?

thought it was just a trying get value while they were bad type of thing.. some team gave them a 1st and change last year, sure

Why does taysom need to put up goat numbers to be acknowledged. He a had a good game despite being heavily criticized.

you say he had a good game and people read that as if you're saying he's a top QB in the league

jameis winston ******* sucks. i dunno why people are clamoring for him to get play time. the man got replaced by the dude that the same people clamoring for him call "washed" and "noodle arm". remedial *** dudes on here :lol:

**** Gase bro. Cant wait to go 0-16 and having his name cement in historybas a ******* loser.

Flacco trying to execute a Mickey Mouse play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom