2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh I’ll be ghost all day and “check-in” like what you doing babe then slowly slide my way back out :rofl:
I'll go to the kitchen, stir the pot or dabble with whatever the wife is cooking, ask her if she'd like a glass of red ("sure honey"), pour her a glass and dip back to the tv just in time to see my man Al Michaels. 30 minutes late, wife asks if I'd like her to bring me a plate.

Game is flawless.

The Packers have the same issue the Seahawks have.
Yea I can't remember the conference being this wide open in ages

Crazy that there's not real dominant defense this season, even your top ranked units have gotten cooked pretty bad on occasion.

Got a ton of top tier offenses league wide but it's becoming more and more rare seeing teams shutting opponents down consistently

Crazy that there's not real dominant defense this season, even your top ranked units have gotten cooked pretty bad on occasion
chiefs proved in today's nfl you don't need a real dominant D to win as long your offense can constantly put pressure on the other team.

offense > D, just need opportunistic stops/turnovers

Baltimore lost
Miami lost

Really wanted the Colts to lose today to keep this SNF game from being less critical.

Hope we beat the breaks off the Kool-Aid man. Idk how TF we always catch these guys off their Bye Week :smh:

On the flip side - my friend needs Mahomes to clutch up a dub :lol: :smh:

Crazy that there's not real dominant defense this season, even your top ranked units have gotten cooked pretty bad on occasion.

Got a ton of top tier offenses league wide but looking more and more rare seeing teams shutting someone down regularly
If the Bears had any semblance of an offense I think their defensive numbers would be better rn

chiefs proved in today's nfl you don't need a real dominant D to win as long your offense can constantly put pressure on the other team.

offense > D, just need opportunistic stops/turnovers
Their defense really turned it up down the stretch last year though and had 2 DPOY candidates.

You still need a unit capable of making big plays and being opportunistic like you mentioned.

Big reason why Pitt looks so well balanced and set up for a deep run. Legit think the only squad stopping them this season is KC. Don't have too much faith in the NFC top dogs

Maybe New Orleans if healthy but we know how they do come playoff time :lol:

NFC in shambles
1606093516531.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom