2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clear catch. He reached out for no reason because he's an idiot.

Gruden wasting a challenge here, but I get the risk-reward.

going to the ground you're supposed to maintain control at least that's how they review it in the endzone
i get that, but i think it's different in this scenario because he actually made a football move and "Reached out" so the control is now defined differently

i get that, but i think it's different in this scenario because he actually made a football move and "Reached out" so the control is now defined differently

I know im biased in this situation but if only the ground or being out of bounds can be down than you should be required to maintain the ball when going to the ground like that

Orlovsky definitely knows his X's and O's from actually listening to him call games this season...his takes on the shows hurt him for sure.

problem is the formats or individuals he‘s on with.. You’re not talking actual football on first take, that show is for hot takes and average joe football talk

that‘s why I didn’t get keyshawn on that new espn nfl show, even though he obviously played the game I always hear him say dumb shh.. let him go at it with max and Stephen a, if you’re going put him anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom