2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcons.
1607289372695.png

Hey it was competitive 🙃

So Lynn puts himself in charge of special teams and they miss another kick and allow a punt return td. No way I see him being back next year.

no one throws more from inside the 5 :lol:

my friend appreciates it this year tho
is this even true? i know you like using it as an insult but given how unsuccessful they used to be when they ran that close to the endzone, i don't see the issue. and adams is pretty dominant there as well. their redzone efficiency and goal to go has improved tremendously this year. they used to be HORRIBLE

is this even true? i know you like using it as an insult but given how unsuccessful they used to be when they ran that close to the endzone, i don't see the issue. and adams is pretty dominant there as well. their redzone efficiency and goal to go has improved tremendously this year. they used to be HORRIBLE

zero issue with it all. if it works it works. i've ALWAYS been a proponent of putting the ball in your best players' hands in scoring situations and big spots. it would drive me NUTS when we'd run 2-3 times from first and goal all these years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom