2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would still put money on Seattle winning the division

Still trust them a bit more than the Rams right now as much as they haven't been earning it lately :lol:

Vikings are the 7 seed!

200 (6).gif

Does the Giants owners watch this game and think wow, Daniel Jones is a game changer and we need him? Time to move on and try to get a real QB this offseason.

Would still put money on Seattle winning the division, still trust them a bit more than the Rams right now

Russell has been playing like an idiot the last few weeks and that defense is a liability.

Y'all will be paying Leonard Williams and y'all will be keeping Danny Dimes.

Both have been cornerstones of the team this season and have been instrumental in the Giants resurgence that has lead them to the top of the highly competitive and much celebrated NFC East. :pimp:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Don’t disrespect me.

Leonard Williams has been a stud. Seeing how he played for the Jets scares me. He seems like the player to get a huge payday and disappear. I’d rather let him walk.

Danny Donations has beaten the Eagles, Washington(x2) and Cincy (without Burrow) and Colt took over that game. We’d probably have 6-7 wins right now if Daniel didn’t play a down.

Seahawks have botched a lot of drafts since 2012. Just think about who they drafted from 2010-12:

2010: Okung, Earl, Golden Tate, Kam
2011: KJ, Sherman, Byron Maxwell
2012: Bruce Irvin, Bobby Wagner, Russ

Since then, one of their best picks has been a friggin' punter.

they had that drunk dude(Scot McCloughan) working for them during that era, same dude who had a hand in building the 49ers(he was the GM) team they were always battling

Not looking likely rn but crazier things have happened :lol:

Pete got a playoff W with a 7-9 squad :rofl:
Yeah 1 and done. They'll have their usual win by the skin of their teeth in the wildcard (if that) Then get blasted the divisional.

Yeah 1 and done. They'll have their usual win by the skin of their teeth in the wildcard (if that) Then get blasted the divisional.
I hear you :lol:

Just don't really trust anyone in the NFC this year so I could def see someone unexpectedly getting hot late and making a run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom